Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's the first "really" public place you went while crossdressed?

Went from my apt. to another apt. building in my complex..........passed the mailman who oggled me( tall,thin girl, in mid-20's,in a short skirt etc.)........what a rush!!!
    [SIGPIC]

First out in public place was an adult bookstore. Set out intending to go to a mall near closing time but I lost my nerve while walking through the parking lot. When I passed the bookstore on my way home (disappointed) I had a renewal of determination and figured "what the heck, we are all here for our individual thrills." Browsed the toys, magazines and watched a couple of movies. I was pretty relaxed by the time it was over. I didn't even panic when other patrons entered, just went about my business. After that I was braver in the future for other outings.

April of 1971. Spent a lot of time one Saturday. Made sure my hair was just right. My makeup was about as good as I had ever done (only been doing makeup for about seven months) and decided that night that the world would meet 'Billie' that night. Carefully went out to my car, very crowded around where I lived at that time, hopped in and took off. Drove around town for awhile. Decided to get out and stroll around a few cith blocks. All went well. Went to another area of the city and decided to walk around some more. Ran into a group of girls walking towards me. Even though I towered over them most of them ignored me. One girl didn't. She kept looking at me. Even after they all passed she kept looking back at me. Kind of lost my nerve at that point and decided to go back home. Oh, the thrill though!!!!

1974 I drove to a rest area and went in the ladies room with four ladies being in there, was scared to death! Today, I just got back from Walmart and never thought anything of it!

The Blue Moon night club on Butler Street in Pittsburgh. Jumped in with both feet. What a blast I had, too. Thanks goodness I had taken the advice to rent a motel room nearby, and take a taxi to and from the club. Ingested copious amounts of alcohol to ease the tension, met many neat people.

The Millenia Mall in Orlando, Florida about 5:00 pm on a Friday. Gray jeans, wedge heels, green tie-dyed t-shirt, cinnamon curls. I parked, got out, walked inside and shopped for a while. Used the ladies bathroom without a problem. Stopped and sat on a bench to check my phone messages across from some teenage girls who were milling around. They eyed me up and down then just turned away. I thought I was going to die. To be honest, the girls were more interested in the teenage boys hovering around them than checking me out really. It was a big confidence booster! An SA in Macy's said with a genuine smile "you go girl!" This first true outing was in fact the culmination of many previous tentative outings. It took me a long time to build up to it. For me personally, my long-term preparation helped in a very positive "first fully out" experience.

I also remember the first time I was fully dressed and I closed the dreaded hotel room door behind me (one of the tiny steps). The "chachunk" of that door closing and me standing in the hallway in a skirt and heels sent an electric current up my spine. I scurried back inside but I was sooo elated. Many tiny positive experiences like that one built upon each other until one day I was confident to just go out.

Michelle

i can not remember the very first time, but the first time in years was into a macys to buy some clothing, including in the bra dept.(another story not for publication).
    no problems other than trying to find a sales lady to work the counter.
    stores are so short staffed these days.