Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wardrobe malfunctions in public

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliegh View Post
    At the risk of sounding a bit vulgar, why not take 10 minutes of "alone time" and take care of it before you go out? you will have the added benefit of being more relaxed
    Yeah relaxed for the moment, then the realization of am I really walking in this comes to mind and pop goes the dinkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not that I have that issue often but tucking and my padded girdle keep everything out of sight and under control.
    I'm sorry Karren I feel for the wife. Maybe if that issue would come back you would have a better relationship with her and your dressing would be accepted better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Well, I have had a different kind of wardrobe malfunction.
    The side seam of a pair of leggings I had on....popped. That was embarrassing due to the area it popped at, just below the waistline, and it progressed throughout the day to mid thigh.
    Try not to wear them so tight next time and that won't happen. I let a ex gg friend of mine borrow a pair of my jeggings and her phat ass popped the zipper and busted the back pocket. I was pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Start hormones, then that little problem will go away for good ;-) BJ
    Sorry B it doesn't go away for good. Just till the T-Blocker goes out of your system then ping, boom, boing!!!!!

There's a sticky on tucking. Read it. It has some very good advice. I don't need tape when I tuck and the method I use keeps everything in place until I undo it.
    Joni

Banned Read only
    Just go have SRS done then you won't ever have to worry about unsightly bulges tucking, or tape.

The technique all depends on what you are wearing. Tight minis sadly need tight control! Or topps af a strategic length. At the edn of the day we may like wearing the clothes but going out creates certain issues we need to be able to contend with. The same but different goes for women.

I must say that when out in public that hasn't been a problem for me... I am too s**t scared about people staring at me thinking "aaaagh!" to have any feelings in that area! Now at home and in rooms away that is a different matter!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Wardrobe malfunctions? Well, I've had two dresses split at the seams while in public. With the first, I didn't notice it until I got home; the second I was able to go to a friend's place and change into a t-shirt and jeans I was going to wear later. I've had my panties slip off down to my ankles. Twice.

The worst malfunction? Having my wig come off on the dancefloor. I picked it up, shook it out a bit, then put it back on. Nobody said a word, but I attribute that to the combination of darkness, flashing lights, lots of dancing and alcohol...
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12 View Post
    I have not had the problem, but if you tuck and tape, the problem can be minimized.
    I found that if you wear womens panties, you reduce the problem a lot. The same if you wear pantyhose.

For me, when i'm en-femme it's not a problem at all. I feel very feminine and not aroused. A tight girdle/panty does it for me flat as a board guess "it" knows when i'm femme, and tucks itself in! Just lucky that way i guess!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    Haven't had a problem with anything showing (that I know of), but I did have an embarrassing mishap at a party this past Halloween. The tie string on the front of my corset was rather long. I went to the bathroom, and unknowingly managed to get it shoved down in my panties but over the top of my skirt. I didn't realize there was a problem until I got back out into the livingroom area with several people standing around. I saw that the string was hiking up my skirt. I started pulling on it and that's when I realized it was all the way down in my panties. I turned around and fished it out while my audience laughed and made cracks about something coming untucked.
    Oh girl!! Thats funny!!!!

what is a problem for some is enticement for others