Thread: 1st therapy session went amazing here in Georgia

1st therapy session went amazing here in Georgia

Im a mtf tg, obviously, lol. but I just had to post a thank you for a response to an earlier post to find a quality therapist in Atlanta. I found my Dr, and she is amazing. Many more sessions to come, but I am glad I am her patient and started this journey. I will be a much better woman then I am as a guy and much happier. My resolution in the new year will be electro and and dating more guys. I think a guy out there is going to be a great match for me. Thanks girls, take care of yourselves

I'm glad you had a great first session. The door is open and now your journey has started. I wish you the best.

Teri

Banned Read only
    So glad you found a doctor you can work with. Here is wishing you all the best.

Aspiring Member
    Im very happy for you. Its wonderful to have a great therapist- I do.

Banned Read only
    I am really happy for you! I have found my therapist to be a true blessing, andno doubt you will find yors to be a blessing too!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That's great news!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8