Thread: THEN and NOW---Old and New

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

THEN and NOW---Old and New

What a difference less than a year makes! Last year my fem self looked like the image on the left, I looked like a 55 year old guy in drag , fat looking with horrible makeup and hair Now, if I say so myself, the image on the right looks much better. I look 20 years younger and almost passable.

This change happened in less than three months after I put together my "gypsy fortune teller" costume last Halloween. I discovered new makeup techneques by trial and error and accident, and got a better wig with a much more fitting hairstyle. So after a lifetime of CD, I finally get to see what my fem self is supposed to look like.

Has anyone else got before and after examples of a recent improvement?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-19-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Platinum Member
    ok i will play.........

and....

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Wow thats a drastic change too---go from a sorta ordinary, sorta dumpy look into a glamorous bombshell----I thought you were African American from THAT Avitar pic---must be a good suntan

Can I play too? I can't believe I am showing this first pic, but *gulp* here goes....

You are right Marina, big change! And Wendy, what can I say girl - looking good! Great thread idea Marina Twelve

DanaJ
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    thats in almost a year here ...that make up thingy for less works better ...but way cool to see how we change.....

The first is from the early 90's... the second is this year. Hmmmm....
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 05-29-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

michellejean
    lisa: either one looks real good girl....you are a pretty looking woman.michellejean(mrs.highheels)

Great photos girls.I will post pictures in January from drab to drag with my real hair.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla