Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone find they dress more in the winter months

Anyone find they dress more in the winter months

Courious to know why,but I seem to want to dress more in the fall and winter months. don't know if its because the ladies are wear nylons more or if you can layer your clothes to hide the male features. Do anyone here got through spouts of not dressing for a while and when the feeling comes back it's a stonger desire to progress your dressing and trying to go out in public?

Yep!!! Heat and makeup don't mix well!! Lol.

I also play more ice hockey in the winter.... Got to be a correlation between crossdressing and crosschecking there some where?
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-22-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wink

I dress more during the winter months. Due to having more time to myself. Kids are at school snd the wife works outside the home. Sometimes I go for almost a year without dressing, then I feel the urge and I get all dressed up just to hang out at the house for the day.... Since it's not accepted at my house. I stay in the closet... But that's life!
    No, those are my Panties]

For me it's not so much the winter- because I desire it a lot in the summer too. Although I don't dress all the time or have the desire to, it just comes in spurts. In fact, I've noticed that I have more spring/summer clothes than I do winter.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Oh yes, I too only dress in the fall and winter, for I just love fall fashion. It's too hot in the summer and as much as I'd like to wear a summer dress, they don't look good on me. Also, winter does allow me more free time with the kids at school.

I prefer winter months because I can wear nice sweaters and stuff, and not sweat so much. But the static electricity in the colder months is a pain. But whether it's static or sweat, I'm pretty consistent all year round.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Fall thru spring, never in summer...............................
    [SIGPIC]

Wearing the forms in summer means I sweat underneath but in Winter means they stay where I put them better.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

When i am thinking about it, yes it seems that i dress more in the winther. But i really dont know why.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The "inverted triangle", broad shoulders, and muscular arms syndrome does not lend itself well to sleeveless anythings! With air conditioning it's less of a problem dressing in the summer, but the idea of being outside in 100+ degree heat and high humidity with a wig, makeup, and enough clothes to cover the masculine tendencies is a bit hard to deal with. So, summer days are just not conducive. Nights...that's another matter!

tina

Aspiring Member
    Well, my desire/urge to crossdress continues throughout the year.
    However, since I always wear pantyhose, it is certainly more comfortable to wear them in the winter.
    Of course, I love wearing them year round, even in the heat of summer!

I started out dressing more in the winter months because it got darker earlier facilitating an easier exit from home. Now, it is pretty well evened out and really depends on opportunities to meet up with friends and desire to go solo when the friends are not available.

shorter days, so many things to do, laziness....nope I don't dress enough in the winter. Besides I like short skirts and open toed shoes and that isn't conducive to freezing weather
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think I do dress more in the colder weather, as I find wearing PH more comfortable the colder it gets.

I dress more in the winter too. I work two jobs from April through November and have so much more free time in the winter months. As I'm coming off a 3+ year hiatus from crossdressing making up for lost time is high on my list of things to do this winter.

Absolutely, Brisbane is very tropical.....hot and humid in the summer (right now) and mild and dry in the winter which makes it a lot more comfortable for a wig and makeup. If I need to get out these days it's with the air con blasting into the make up room, air con blasting in the car on the way to the air con mall. Bring on April to October

Karren, does crosschecking, mean you put more checks (monetary), into dressup stuff?! I see the point of dressing more in this time of year, wearing more layers of clothing covering maleness more! I would have to wear dress low or high heels, though, as i have no girl boots. A bit touchy on ice and in snow! Ha!

Definitely! Let's face it, how many of us have the figure carry off skimpy summer clothes? In winter all those squashing, pinching and smoothing undies aren't uncomfortablly hot. I also like winter style. I love boots and layers, and a nice pair of opaque tights really sets off your winter look. Obviously there's also the added cover of darkness for sneaking out at night

Gold Member
    If I dress more at one time of the year than another, than I don't notice it. Each time has its styles and it is just a matter of playing with them to get what you need. But I also have no kids and could see school and the early darkness having an effect for many.

Not at all I dress about the same in all 4 Seasons.
    Angie

I do, is easier to underdress and stockings help to keep warm.

I agree with a lot of the same reasons the others do. The cooler months allow for more clothing without being to uncomfortable. Plus I like to shave off the body hair and when I can't be dressed fem I can cover with my male clothing and nobody can tell.

I think fall/winter fashions are the prettiest, and don't care that much for lightweight and revealing summer wear. Makeup and hair last longer in the cooler weather. And I can wear great boots, closed shoes and stockings when it's a little cooler.

On the other hand, slipping and sliding on the ice in spike heels is scary (and hard on the shoes), and I hate to cover everything up with a heavy coat, gloves, hat and scarf.

So fall is probably my best season -- before the really nasty winter stuff hits. But I can be happy going out at any time of the year.

- Diane

Speaking for myself, I dress throughout the year. I have things in my closet that work in both seasons, even during the summer. As far as makeup goes, my $1 makeup somehow lasts really well in the summer, and even through water rides at Disneyland! I should know... I'm an annual passholder!

I actually dress less in winter. When I dress up I have an overwhelming urge to go out enfemme, so I'll either go to a club, or drive and walk. I usually wait until evening to do this, especially during the really hot months I'as I agree with the comments that makeup + heat + humidity don't mix!