Thread: What I would really like you to know about me .......

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

Lightbulb What I would really like you to know about me .......

Does anyone have any good threads to add to this post ?

As someone who has recently found out about a spouses crossdressing, you have a lot of questions, some of these threads may help you answer some of those questions.

This is a thread dedicated to what I would like say to my Spouse, Girlfriend or Significant Other. Take a few moments to read and ponder. A lot of the threads contain posts from people just like me. If I had the words to say how I feel, this is what I would like to say:

Secret Life of a Crossdresser
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...tell+my+spouse
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 01-03-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Fellow members please post threads you find important to you, if a family member came to this site to learn more about being Transgendered. I will copy the links into the top post. I know there are many threads out there with good information. The purpose of this thread is to give good information without the fluff that may accompany other threads. Mods, pleace give this thread a few weeks to see where it goes. I think it will become a good source of first contact information.

Kelly
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 01-03-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57