Hello Ladies;
Do you dress en femme at work? Not to be too bold: What job or profession? *If you don't wish to state the Job or Profession I understand, and thanks for posting*

I work at a very conservative company with strong family values. This company is predominately a copier/fax sales and service dealership. They are located in the Midwest U.S. and are one of the top independent dealers in the U.S. They also have a IT Consultation department in the company in which I work. I love my profession and I love the company I work for. I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, which is a fancy certification to say I know Server operating systems, Desktop operating systems, and specialize in Active Directory and email using the MS Exchange server system, have worked with SQL and even Document Management solutions = I am a Geek or Nerd. But not when I am Danielle Patricia, hallelujah!

I actually find it amazing that some can be dressed en femme at their work place. Of course I haven't the courage to go to my work place dressed as a female. If I lived in Seattle, San Francisco, Portland (although then my son would have to be told that I CD), or any other fairly liberal city I may have more courage to. But since I live in a very strong blue (as in Republican) conservative state, I would be scared to death that the lynch mob would form up to do it's duty. Actually I am mostly afraid of losing my job.

Thanks for reading and please post, TTFN.