Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: drum roll please... SEX!

drum roll please... SEX!

All of my threads so far have been way too heavy. So, I'll make another! lol

The thread I made about the relationship between sex and cross-dressing has been really enthralling. Which leads me to another sex-related question. I hope this doesn't offend anyone to ask since it's a question of an obviously personal nature. Feel free to just move to the next thread if this one isn't for you

So, here goes. I'm curious to know what sort of real, palpable sexual experiences people have had while dressed.

Now, I am not asking for all the juicy details. Although, you're welcome to be detailed within the restrictions of the forum rules, of course.

The reason I ask is because of the amount of fantasy-talk that cropped up in the previously mentioned thread, and while fantasy is fascinating... I'm curious to see if anyone has really pursued these fantasies enough to have them play out in reality. I know there are some members that have accepting and participatory spouses or significant others. So, there is definitely some real-world experience. However, I wonder if some here pursue their fantasies on a more random, or spontaneous avenue. Such as responding to classifieds looking for T-girls, hooking up at local bars, or even having brief sexual encounters that didn't even include divulging that you are not genetically the sex you are portraying, etc etc!

If you feel up to sharing, I'm ALREADY fascinated just by the subject alone hehe!
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I don't go looking, and other than some women wanting to feel up my forms, I almost never get asked. I have been asked by two guys, and although one of the two was flattering the other was just drunk as a skunk; I didn't feel any inclination to act on either of them.

My relationship is such that I can go slightly further than is implied above, but not much.

Yes I have pursued my fantasies but let me tell you that these fantasies are best left as fantasies Sex with men is unfulfilling and sex with women whilst dressed is just plain uncomfortable .So now I am basically a biblical eunuch lol

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had sex with my late wife many times while dressed enfemme! We both enjoyed it, but I never have had any fantasies beyond that. BTW, my late wife was not at all lesbian, she knew very well that I was her man even though I was wearing a dress man and panties!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    None, really. Whether due to being the prudish librarian type, or my wife wanting nothing to do with me dressed, there always has been (and most likely will be) a great separation from my dressing and sex. Ya know what? I'm fine with that.

Kathi

i am bi, and have had sex with a man that was dressed as a woman...i enjoyed it and would lovet o do it again...

Had one opportunity and it really didnt work out.
    I think she was really more interested in the dressing thing than me.
    Kinda made me feel like a curiousity or like she was crossing off T on her bucket list.
    Not that enjoyable for me.

I just realized that may be a very feminine trait.
    I'm guessing a "normal" male wouldn't have a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by wadevikingfan View Post
    i am bi, and have had sex with a man that was dressed as a woman...i enjoyed it and would lovet o do it again...
    But have you had sex with a man dressed as a man while you were dressed as a woman?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I am bi- and I started dating men as a TV/CD about 9-10 years ago. During that time I have had intercourse with a number of men, and multiple times with some of them. When I date men I am dressed, depiliated, made-up, wigged, and smelling pretty. These have usually been positive experiences, and I expect that sexually active G-girls have to deal with about the same percent of idiots as I have. When I'm with a man I'm very much into a feminine persona, and never feel like a man having sex with a man. I've met men at gay bars, regular bars, online, and at gay-oriented fitness clubs. I've never met as a Transgendered person a man whom I've known when I'm in drab. I tried man-on-man gay sex as experimentation and didn't find it to be psychologically fulfilling. I've never had sex with a woman when I'm dressed as a woman, although the kinkiest thing I ever did was meet a married couple and have sex with the husband while the wife watched, but did not participate. I still date G-girls when I'm in male presentation, although I find that I enjoy the sex more as the passive feminine partner with a man than as the active masculine partner with a woman.

there is gay -oriented fitness clubs???? that would be interesting.....

i so debated whether to respond to this but as you see i am. I think i just needed to tell someone. A few weeks ago was first time at bar dressed and a guy bought me a drink and i felt so courious i think. On nye i went out and again ended having a few drinks im sure too many as i dont really drink, not to say it was all the alcohol made me but i was so courious and ended leaving with him. He had a good nye. WOW......Now to hit post?

Quote Originally Posted by sarac View Post
    i so debated whether to respond to this but as you see i am. I think i just needed to tell someone. A few weeks ago was first time at bar dressed and a guy bought me a drink and i felt so courious i think. On nye i went out and again ended having a few drinks im sure too many as i dont really drink, not to say it was all the alcohol made me but i was so courious and ended leaving with him. He had a good nye. WOW......Now to hit post?
    Well, you said he had a good time but what about you?
    Coyote
    ==

"When I came out to my father as gay, he was shocked... and so was his boyfriend" - Bi-Polar Bear on Queerduck

http://www.CoyoteRidgeFilms.com/movs/roxie-dog.mov

My wife and I make love with me enfemme. Alot of times she'll request Felicity in the bedroom. I'm sure with her being bi helps also.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I've tried prety much everything...had sex with women enfemme, with men, with couples, had sex in all kind of forms without CD'ing...yeah, i quess i live out my fantasies

My wife and I have an arrangement where she sometimes pretends to be a lesbian and I sometimes pretend to be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    My wife and I have an arrangement where she sometimes pretends to be a lesbian and I sometimes pretend to be a man.
    I'm not sure if that was a deadpan or not but it made me giggle =)
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by spotlessMind View Post
    I'm not sure if that was a deadpan or not but it made me giggle =)
    Me too, but it makes sense.

Sex for me if something I can't wait to explore. I'll be safe, I promise, but I intend to let out a decades worth of sexual frustration all throughout 2011. Sex with women has been great for me and I've been able to impress them with my understanding of their bodies, but I've never been touched by a man, and manhandled if you will. I can't wait to be taken out on a date and hopefully having a intimate encounter back at his Mansion.

I dunno, one thing I've learned since my transition started was that the female body feels wonderful. Having smooth silky soft skin feels heavenly in so many ways. Ever since I've begun to grow and massage my breasts last year they feel like a 2nd part of me that emanates my sexuality. After I took the advice on some threads here and started to suction my nipples and aureoles they have sprung to life as a constant reminder that I am becoming female, the nerve ending on my nipples feel dreamy. The female gender is such a complex sexual being that it's amazing to me that I'm getting to be a part of any of it.

If you look at the Yin and Yang of it, males and females get certain advantages inherent when they are created.
    Male:Taller, larger veins for running and hunting, muscles to protect and kill with.
    Female: Petite, slightly helpless in some physical aspects which nature would have intended so that man and woman would stay together to raise a new member of the species. If the male has all these physical, like break your brow, powers, then females need them as well. As such is female sexuality. After a horrible hard day of fighting through the muck and mud of a forest, trying desperately to bring home some protein for the tribe I can totally see a male needing to know that a soft, voluptuous, female of his species was waiting at home for him and only him. Making the home safe and comfortable and tending to his offspring and dna and thus himself. For the male to come back from a venture that almost cost him his life and saw his best friend mauled by a animal, to able to hold in his arms a true beauty of human form and to be able caress her and have her willingly give her innermost part of her being to him.
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-02-2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

fierce glamazon
    i've had men, women, and transgirls as a lady. i prefer women, tgirls, and especially lesbians (talk about a limited dating pool), and lucky for me i have found just the one

it's never been a fantasy or fetish, but purely about what feels right.

this thread has the potential to get gross, lol
    Last edited by Avana; 01-02-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alana_v View Post
    this thread has the potential to get gross, lol
    Hmm, true true. So far it's going ok, though! =)

I'll make up for it with a thread about knitting or something hehe

the happy camper
    My wife prefers me en homme, but she doesn't mind taking an occasional walk on the wild side.

TheWickedWitchOfTheWeb VampyreWitch's Avatar
    I felt more comfortable dressed as a girl... thats all I need to say

i went out on a date with a mna i chatted with online we chatted for many weeks he tolg me all about himself and was very nice so i agreed to a lunch date
    I ave been out dressed before but this was the frist time with a man and frist ime out to eat
    It was wonderful from simple things like him opening the door for me and holding my chair
    When we finished he payed he bill which was nice and acted like a gentleman I don't pass 100% but ok a lot of the staff walked by our talbe a few times i think to have a look but he just carried on as normal and kept telling me how great i looked
    when we left he asked if i would like to go for a drive i felt i souldn't have but he was so nice so off we went in his car stopped at a remote spot we stated to kiss and now i didn't feel comfertable i remembered a old g/f tell me men just want one thing it's about them so like a good/bad girl i kept my legs crossed and my panties on and made him happy as quick as i could
    She was right now he just drove me back to my car and we said goodbye all in all i had a great and wonderfull day
    we chatted again a lot and he asked me out again i want to go this as nice and i picked a day but he said "no not sunday's my WIFE is home "
    WOW he had told me before our date that he was no longier married i was so mad , Inever want to go live with him but i felt cheated on
    The date was great best time ever out dressed the sex well i guess it was like a thank you to him and i felt ok with that it was something i did for him not for me
    But the lies i never chatted with him again now i know what women mean when they say 'I HATE MEN '
    Susan

Funny story...we (myself and my fiancée) tried it shortly after I "came out" to her. she didn't seem too crazy about it, but she sort of enjoyed it anyways. as time went on...she learned more about why I like to dress and how its not just a fetish, it's my way of releasing my feminine side. as It turns out...she was secretly holding something from me. She is Bi-curious (which means, even if she had opportunity to hook up with a female, she wouldn't, but she loves the female figure.) she didn't want to tell me because she thought I'd leave her over it, which I can sort of understand her worry, but that has brought us way closer. She loves being intimate when I'm dressed, just now, she's not afraid to show it. I still like being a "dude" 90% of the time, but In all actualization, CDing is probably the best thing to ever happen to our relationship, It's our, "own little thing"

Abbi more or less confirmed what I've always suspected the reality would be. I have thought about what it would be like to be taken out on a date with being picked up, doors opened, chair pulled out and so on and just being made to feel like a real lady.
    As far as sex, I think for it to work for me I'd have to transition and actually have SRS otherwise it would just be more make believe and the idea of doing it is a very strong fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie203 View Post
    I think for it to work for me I'd have to transition and actually have SRS otherwise it would just be more make believe and the idea of doing it is a very strong fantasy.
    I can relate to this mental notion, also. I'm much more interested in being the female than playing the part. Though, I might try just the role to see how that winds up anyways.