Thread: Thank You

Thank You

There are so many things I want but I can't have, oh I have money to buy material things, I find that I want to dress fem more and ore all the time but the Male world that I have to live in won't let me. I read this forum everyday and evening and for many years I thought I was sort of alone in my desire to crossdress but I am no where near alone in my wants and needs. It is truly amazing how many born again males there really are in the world, But as for myself I have changed so much in the past 5 years since my divorce. I have way more fem clothes than I do male items. and I want more! and I keep buying more I find that anymore I want nothing but fem. I have earrings after earrings, boots, shoes, bras, panties numerous pairs of all but I want more I always wondered why do woman have to have so many pairs of dresses and shoes or jewelery, and now more so everyday I find that I want more and more and more. But my family/friends outside of my ex knows of my dressing so I have to stay a closet case but thanks to this forums at least I can talk about and express myself about what I want to do more than anything else and that is dress and be as what I wish I had been born A WOMAN!!
    But at the same time it is OK I have found an acceptance and friendship here on this website that I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would ever find

So to all who reads this I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading/listening to my posts and posting your thoughts, your rants, and experiences in life as a crossdresser All of you have made this struggle a lot easier to bear in many ways, Just to know that I am not alone and that there are others who share my delima is very comforting

Yea I know this post is corny but it is how I feel

Thank You Ladies all very much

XOXOXO

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Not corny at all, sweetie!

Happy New Year!!!!
    Love

Lynne

No, not corny, just recognition of people who have much more in common than most of the human race. Peace to you and a Happy New Year.
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

I totally agree. I used to think that online social networking was just a huge waste of time for people that don't have a life. After finding this site, I realize that it is a great way to socialize with a group of people that may be hard to find locally. If people were not afraid to get out and be themselves, I would probably have more local CD friends. Until then, I will spend a lot of time here.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

you have said alot in this post that many of us would like to say. so thank you from me that you posted your feelings and allowed tyhe rest of use to relate to those feelings

Not corny at all. Feel free to express yourself without retribution anytime here!

Michelle, we are all in this together... even if we cannot be together. Happy New Year, sis.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Michelle, a lot of us feel the same way, I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet, but most of that time is right here. It was some years ago when I first found a site like this, and began to realize just how many people there are in this world that I do share this common bond with. What a wake up that was. and of all of the sites I have tried over the years, this is my favorite one. I hope to see many many post from you, happy New Year, and welcome to the conversation!
    Tina B.