Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Didn't go out, never do, not much for New Years party's where everyone wants to see who can get the drunkest, don't get me wrong, in my younger days I loved it, just out grew it.
    But I did dress for the evening, Long black velvet skirt, with a red satin blouse, and a pair of black stiletto's. New Years day, I got up and put on a new peasant blouse, and a pair of black leggings to watch the Rose Parade, wore them for the whole day of course. Today it's back to drab and out to put away Christmas decorations.
    Tina B.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Yes,had a lovely hogmanay (nye) wore lbd with satin panels,stockings and black peep toe heels-along with xmas present jewellery and perfume spent nice evening with my lovely wife and stepsons,only time almost got out was when went to front door to let the new year in hope everyone has a great new year

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I spent NYE laying in bed wearing my sweats and recovering from minor hernia surgery while my wife and grandkids in the next room banged the pots and blew on the wheezy horns. I'm well on the way to recovery and see more chances to dress in the coming year. Happy New Year to all.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My spouse and I spent NYE at a house party with our women's group. One of the husbands showed up with his wife but otherwise it was just us girls. He and his wife left a bit before midnight. The rest of us continued to chat and snack until it was time to welcome in the New Year. We all gathered in a circle in the dining room and toasted the New Year and ourselves with a bit of bubbly.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Jamee
    I stayed in and dressed up for the first time in over 2 years. (Had to stop for personal reasons, thankfully I didn't purge when I stopped.)
    It was one of the better New Years Eves that I had in awhile. I spent some of the time ordering some new outfits.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, another NYE. This year was one of the better that I have had. Underdressed for an afternoon outing and a meal with my SO and her sister. Really bad weather on the way home with the roads being covered in ice, 25 miles an hour for almost 35 miles, some stress. Got home and finish getting ready for the new year. My SO bought me new shoes, and a winter coat, something that Nancie has always wanted. My SO even helped with the make up. Took a few pics and than took a walk outside down the driveway, felt very nice with the breeze, but careful walking with the ice. Stayed femme all night and welcomed in the New Year with my SO. Oh, what a girl.

Silver Member
    Wore my typical thing jeans and sweater all fem. Ran several errands. Nightgown to bed (fleace it's cold) New Years day was all fem again jeans and sweater for shopping.

For the first time in a while I took the time to do my makeup, wore a new pair of Silkies off-black hose, black pallazzo pants, a nice pair of strappy black heels and a very silky red and glittery top and then topped it off with my wig. I actually tried to take some pictures but the camera shows a completely different picture than what you see in the mirror. I was very disappointed. Oh well practice makes perfect. haha

oh another bulley lover .of course dressed,and red heals.

of course I was dressed and out and about..I wore a long silver body hugging gown that I runched up above the
    knee and wore as a mini dress....If I may say so, I looked fairly nice.I didnt dance because a mans feet just
    arent ment to go into pointy toed shoes.But I made a lot of noise at 12am.Everyone here, whether you
    read and stay silent or voice to the hills with openion, story or situation, I love this forum and I love you all.
    happy new year......dana.

I attended a New Year Eve event with my bf dan. It was an ecellent night of food, dancing, and great conversion. The romance took place at my apartment, it ended at about 6am, the romance that is.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud