Thread: How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Hi All: I thought this would be a fun thread. I'm betting some of you have a "real" story to tell!! Unfortunatly,I'm no longer one of them.

My Sweetie went out early to eat with my Sister and her husband. We then went home and ushered in the New Year alone. I did dress when we got home and that always makes the evenings special.

So enough about my boring evening, I love to hear about yours!!

Danielle

I did but then that is everyday.

I dressed up and went to a friend's party. No one at the party knew about my dressing before the night, but they were all very cool with it. I did call the day before to make sure that the host was okay with it, which she was. I was nervous about going, because I've never been "outed" to such a large group before, but everyone was very accepting, and we all had a lot of fun.

I also ended up coming out to a friend and his family, since I was picking him up to go to the party. I'm not sure what they though about it, so I am somewhat nervous about that.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Yes,had a lovely hogmanay (nye) wore lbd with satin panels,stockings and black peep toe heels-along with xmas present jewellery and perfume spent nice evening with my lovely wife and stepsons,only time almost got out was when went to front door to let the new year in hope everyone has a great new year

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I spent NYE laying in bed wearing my sweats and recovering from minor hernia surgery while my wife and grandkids in the next room banged the pots and blew on the wheezy horns. I'm well on the way to recovery and see more chances to dress in the coming year. Happy New Year to all.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    Juliana: You look great!! Did you stay@ home (like me) or did ya go out?

Danielle

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I did, I went out to my new home for countdown. We have not moved in due to needed renovations!

how 'bout I in my satin PJ's and she in her fleese...toasted in the new year at 10pm local (hey...it was midnight on the east coast) then went to bed...

Jenn

Aspiring Member
    Jennifer: Been there , Done that!!

My wife and I stayed home.

I wore a blue and black sweater dress with hose, heels, and makeup. On the other hand, my wife was in her usual grubby cotton nightgown.
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-01-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Danielle, I met up with two of my friends for an early dinner and back home. I don't like being on the roads on New Year's eve.