Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Brandy: That's terrible!!! Are you sure you shouldn't go to Urgent Care just to be checked out? I'm a "falls" expert as you may recall!!
    Thanks Danielle, but I'm OK. I shocked me when I missed that step in the dark. It hurt like hell, and I stayed still for a few seconds trying to figure out if I broke anything. But all my parts moved and I was able to get up and go inside to see the two scrapped and bruised areas. Not a problem. I feel fine now. And yes, we do know you are the expert at falls. But mine was no wheres as bad as yours. lol

I didnt spend new years eve but today I started out by doing my nails then dressed up heels and make up I just felt the hormones flowing today and needed to be me.

TheWickedWitchOfTheWeb VampyreWitch's Avatar
    I did until I had to head home...

Happy new year to all. I spent most of the day enfemme till I had to change back and went out to our local pub. Then when we came home and changed back. It was fun.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Nope.....last night was spent in male mode but today I'll start the year off right, enfemme all day.

I did. I am very lucky to have someone to be with on New Years Eve that appreciates Suzy.

I got to spend New Years Eve as Shayna! It was awesome, I went out to 'Bout Time, a TG friendly bar here in Austin, TX. I wore pants, a shimmery top, and boots. I saw a great friend there I haven't seen in a while and we hung-out. Awesome way to start 2011!!

My wife and I celebrated the night before in downtown Indianapolis. We did have a salon appointment the morning of December 31st, but by noon we were home and I turned back into a pumpkin.

i spent it in a motel room in reno...sleeping.
    company layed me over and i just wanted to get home. made it here by 1:30 pm on the first.

but my pj's are womens.
    Last edited by Loni; 01-01-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: add

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Party at the LGBTQQ* club (same place we hold our club meetings.) I can't say that I really did much... sat around and chatted with a couple of random people.

I did, though, enter the Beach-wear contest, and came in 4th in the Female side. Or another way of putting it is I came in last. That's okay, at least I did get some audience cheers, and at least I participated . Got a couple of compliments too ;-) Let there be no mistake: the only way I could have bested the woman who did win would have been if she had declined to run. (Half my age and at least four times as pretty!) But I got in to the spirit -- I got up on stage with everyone else!

I had to rush off for the city bus not long after midnight: it was bitter cold out and I knew getting a taxi would be a mess.

Not dressed, just bloke clothes.

I dressed for the first time on a New Year's Eve. In all these years I never did. Even put on makeup, foundation, eye make-up and lipstick. But sadly, I had no parties to go to so I was home alone where I drank a toast to 2011 with a glass of ginger ale!
    -Audrey

the happy camper
    We had a party here at the house, and I had to be in male mode. I dressed en femme for bed, though, and slept in forms and wig--not a usual occurrence. I've been jonesing for some girl time lately.

I did dress femme, but didn't got out. Plans for NYE where cancelled for a variety of reasons, so I dressed in my favorite sweaterdress, black nylons, pumps, and chatted in the rooms.

Happy New Year to you all!
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Like Erica, didn't end the year in femme mode, but have started the new year off right, spending a wonderful morning getting all glammed-up. So much fun! Bought some new makeup, misc. underthings, and a wonderful new dress to play around with…

Hoping you're all having as nice a new year's day… and wishing all a Happy New Year!

xxxooo,
    Robyn

My new dress from shapefx:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I went to bed early, then woke up with back pain, While I was waiting for the meds to kick in, aroound midnight, I did get some Raychel time.

Certainly not the whole night like I would have prefered. But better then nothing.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

When out and partied hard as my real self, and had a great time,hangover next day though

This year, 12 of our group attended the annual NYE party at the Avalon Hotel in Erie,PA. It was estimated that attendance was over 500. The crowd was a younger crowd. Most all there were accepting of our group. Many came to our table to get their pic taken with us. Other came and sat with us just to visit. We spent the evening dancing with dozens of different gg's.

It was a grat time. Always nice to go out to a straight venue and have fun with everyone else.

There were many compliments from the gg's on our outfits.

I'll try to get some pix posted in the pic section.

Jodi

I had a New Year's Eve party at my house and invited a bunch of my CD friends and their SO's to attend. There were 13 of us in all. We enjoyed lots of food and drink before watching the "ball drop" on television to see in the New Year. I then got everyone out in the driveway as I set off enough fireworks to make sure all my neighbors were awake.

I don't have permission to post photos of the others at the party, but here is what I was wearing for the evening.
    Image009b.jpg

I did switch to some flat boots when I set off the fireworks in the yard (sorry for the poor photo quality).
    Image019a.jpg
    Phoebe

I was under-dressed until work ended at 11pm....then finished dressing just before the midnight hour.
    played wii golf with my SO in thigh high boots...... she won......

Was dressed in my special PJs and panties and when the ball dropped in Times Square, I dropped off to sleep. Not too exciting, but it was just right for me and my wife. Happy2011.

My wife and I stayed in and had a quiet night. I got "comfortable" in a new blue satin dress from Dressbarn, new black satin bolero jacket from Dressbarn, heels and hose. My wife got "comfortable" in jeans and sweatshirt, lol. I'm really, really lucky to have her!!!

I did but then that is everyday.

I dressed up and went to a friend's party. No one at the party knew about my dressing before the night, but they were all very cool with it. I did call the day before to make sure that the host was okay with it, which she was. I was nervous about going, because I've never been "outed" to such a large group before, but everyone was very accepting, and we all had a lot of fun.

I also ended up coming out to a friend and his family, since I was picking him up to go to the party. I'm not sure what they though about it, so I am somewhat nervous about that.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousinmaryland View Post
    Hey Jocelyn: At least you had a good first half of the day!
    Correct and it was a step foward from last year when I was not en-femme. The only downside was I was having a bad hair day, my outfit I wore did not look right for some reason, and pictures I took did not turn out well. However it was better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    I'm with you on the "Scrubbing" Jocelyn !! Did you ever get into a conversation and have someone peer intently into your face? I always wonder if I've missed some mascara or eyeliner.....Or if what I'm saying is realy interesting LOL
    There's nothing like the paranoia when chatting with people that you sense did I get all of the eye liner and mascara off. Also why is everyone really focusing on my eyes so much.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth