Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Aspiring Member

How Many Spent New Years Eve in Femme?

Hi All: I thought this would be a fun thread. I'm betting some of you have a "real" story to tell!! Unfortunatly,I'm no longer one of them.

My Sweetie went out early to eat with my Sister and her husband. We then went home and ushered in the New Year alone. I did dress when we got home and that always makes the evenings special.

So enough about my boring evening, I love to hear about yours!!

Danielle

Aspiring Member
    Juliana: You look great!! Did you stay@ home (like me) or did ya go out?

Danielle

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I did, I went out to my new home for countdown. We have not moved in due to needed renovations!

how 'bout I in my satin PJ's and she in her fleese...toasted in the new year at 10pm local (hey...it was midnight on the east coast) then went to bed...

Jenn

Danielle, I met up with two of my friends for an early dinner and back home. I don't like being on the roads on New Year's eve.

Aspiring Member
    Jennifer: Been there , Done that!!

My wife and I stayed home.

I wore a blue and black sweater dress with hose, heels, and makeup. On the other hand, my wife was in her usual grubby cotton nightgown.
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-01-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Firstly; A HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    to each and everyone of you ! I saw the new year in at a party on the city harbourside. There was about 40 people there, including at least 25 TG friends. It was a great time ! Seeing all the firework going off and thousands of those 'balloon' things that you light a flame under and skywards they float !

Then at about 1.15am I went on to my daughters party where the fun continued. I was talking to an old friend there for over half an hour before he realise he knew me, even then I had to tell him ! I sure the drink must have affected him, although I recieved lots of lovely comments, especially from the women !

It was a wonderful night !

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I actually did spend it completely dressed from head to toe, at least the first half of the day. Unfortunately come evening times there were parties me and the Mrs. had to attend so I had to spend an hour franticly scrubing my face until I was red and go back to male mode.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Im always enfemme and I went out with the girls for New years to a party.

Hey Jocelyn: At least you had a good first half of the day!

[SIZE="3"]
    Yes I did!
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    I actually did spend it completely dressed from head to toe, at least the first half of the day. Unfortunately come evening times there were parties me and the Mrs. had to attend so I had to spend an hour franticly scrubing my face until I was red and go back to male mode.
    I'm with you on the "Scrubbing" Jocelyn !! Did you ever get into a conversation and have someone peer intently into your face? I always wonder if I've missed some mascara or eyeliner.....Or if what I'm saying is realy interesting LOL

Of Course, No different than any other night
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I live with my conservative family, but I've bought and worn women's clothing that can blend I even wore a bra and camisole, the only male clothing I was wearing was my shirt, that said I'm not sure it was really 'en femme' because I didn't do my nails, makeup, or try to look feminine in anyway

me too xoxoxoxo

I didn't really go out anywhere but I was dressed all day. After Supper I did my nails, played with my hair then redid my makeup. I went to the drugstore and bought some hair clips, a bracelet and some black thigh high stockings. I got to do all the things I've always wanted to do! It was a fantastic evening!

Spent the night in fishnet stockings, Mary Jane patent leather chunky heels and about 10 different short skirt and top combinations. That was my way of bringing the dress up party home.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 01-01-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Stayed home with wife and I wore satin PJ's while she had on a cotton nightgown. She is little skittish of me wearing my satin chemise and robe that I have on now, she it out with her sister.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Last night I was in jeans and a T shirt, but with my forms.

Today though, I'm shopping in girl mode. Right now I'm enjoying lunch at Panera.

Grace,
    Bobbi

We went to the VFW for a party there. Later, at home I got dressed up a bit. We had champagne and both glasses had lipstick on the rim. Today is the 1st and I am finally going to put on all the war paint and talk my wife into taking a picture of me to post. Of course, no one cares about a 65 year olds picture in a dress, but it is my "New Years Resolution" to be that much more out in the world.

I spent NYE 2011 in New York City!
    Nope, I didn't go to Times Square to watch the ball drop, I was actually in Brooklyn at a burlesque event.

I had planned to do this a year ago, but was ill prepared. Now I finally did it!
    Evidence is in my flikr page below.

I stayed in and took a nap earlier in the evening after talking to my sweetheart 1,200 miles away. We wished each other a happy new year and agreed to make this a better year for us. Then I woke, showers, shaved and dressed. But not with wig and makeup. Now there's a horrible sight to see! lol My room mate was out but still needed to be careful. Soon after midnight I went out into the back yard and enjoyed the night air and the sounds of fireworks around me. But then I missed a step and took a fall skinning my right arm badly, along with my ribcage area. I know I shoudl have just stayed in bed. OUCH!

I want to take this moment to wish all of you an very happy and prosperous new year. May all your hopes and dreams come true.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I didn't get to dress this year, but last year I spent NYE dressed with the lady I was dating. Ironically, this NYE, my ex wife came over, I cooked a 3 course Thai dinner and she stayed the evening.. No hanky-panky, but we did share the bed for the first time in over 5 years. It was actually a very pleasant evening as friends.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I stayed in and took a nap earlier in the evening after talking to my sweetheart 1,200 miles away. We wished each other a happy new year and agreed to make this a better year for us. Then I woke, showers, shaved and dressed. But not with wig and makeup. Now there's a horrible sight to see! lol My room mate was out but still needed to be careful. Soon after midnight I went out into the back yard and enjoyed the night air and the sounds of fireworks around me. But then I missed a step and took a fall skinning my right arm badly, along with my ribcage area. I know I shoudl have just stayed in bed. OUCH!

I want to take this moment to wish all of you an very happy and prosperous new year. May all your hopes and dreams come true.

Brandy: That's terrible!!! Are you sure you shouldn't go to Urgent Care just to be checked out? I'm a "falls" expert as you may recall!!