Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family resemblance

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I actually look less like my mother when I am dressed than when I am in drab. Well, that's my take on it, at any rate. Not too many people have seen me dressed, so the jury will have to wait on that.

I showed a picture of me dressed to my three sisters and there comment was "we all said that we wanted a little sister", then one would say how much I looked like the other -- we all look alike, and my mother and my niece the only difference is I am prettier.

God, yeh mother and I the same. Funny though she says you got to lose more weight. I do what mother suggests...at times. Naughty boy/girl.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    When I wear my dark hair and I look in the mirror, I see my mom staring back at me. I never thought I resembled her until then.

nope, i've seen pics of my mother when she was younger and i have spend the whole week with my pretty sister and i can tell you that i look like my father, except for his green-grey eyes. why do i got boring brown ones?