Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The shaving issue returns

Well, when I first started to shave my legs I did the thighs first and left the calves coz I wear board shorts during summer. Then I shaved my tusch, then the pubes leaving a landing strip, Now I shave everywhere but use a personal groomer on my lower arms. I would never go back to hairy as I love the feeling of being hairless. I do not have a GG, prefer being single so I do not know how to approach her on any CD/MTF issues, but honesty is the best way and remember communication is something GG say some guys lack hence relationship breakup. Believe me, I know this point of view is ery important to GG.

Well I did it! and I'll soon find out the consequences. I really really like it! It feels nice all day and is so easy to dry out of the shower....on't get me started on sheer stockings they feel amazing now!!!
    Some girls flip when you get a drastic haircut much less shave your legs. I'm dreading the topic coming up . I can be pretty hairy in places but she also knows that I am not fond of it. As I get older it seems to sprout everywhere.
    In fact on our first date I was getting out of the car while leaning over I blurted out don't stare at my hairy ass!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrogredick View Post
    I can be pretty hairy in places but she also knows that I am not fond of it.
    Don't wait for it to shock her. Tell her about it up front. As she knows you don't like the hair, she should accept that reason for you removing it, and it's better than the tales you were dreaming up as an excuse.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity