Thread: Long nails and soft smooth legs

Long nails and soft smooth legs

Hi everyone,
    I am having a blast. I took some time off going into the New Years holiday. I've had some Kiss nails glued on for about 48 hours now and today I shaved my legs for the very first time.

The nails are med length French manicure. I've done the press on ones, with glue already applied, a number of times, but they only stay on for about half a day without issues. Also they do not feel as solid or real as the glue on ones. These pretty little shiny nails are so cute and they lasted through a long shower today while working on my legs. Something the press ons would have failed at. Also they really make my fingers look longer and more like a GG. I love it

As for my legs... They look so pretty in heels now. Long and lovely. No wearing 2 pair of hose to cover the hair. I just slid my skirt up over my panties and strap on my heels. The way the skirt rubs against my thighs as I walk is amazing too.

I know these things do not sound that far out there for many of you, but I am really enjoying it. When all is said and done I will have worn my nails for just under 5 days.

Jeremie...welcome to the club...now that you have shaved your legs and experienced the wonderful feel and look, I ask you...how can you not shave anymore!?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Its very addicting to be hairless! And the joys of wearing hoses and looking at your pretty manicure is heaven. Enjoy the new found thrills!

Congratulations for being the proud owner of a pair of hairlees legs which you will probably have for life. Shaved legs are fundamental to crossdressing and once you got em it's near impossible to go back.

Aspiring Member
    It gives one the compllete satisfaction, the nails do what so many finishing touches do, as for the legs, try an arm and get yourself an epilator - it makes the work last.

Congrats on the new feel of being you

Thank you everyone. Now the only question is do I shave them again today or wait until tomorrow. Sadly it won't be a perm thing for me as I wear shorts all the time as soon as the weather permits. The same reasons I don't shave them all the time is the same reasons I don't shave my arms (not that I wouldn't like too).

As for the epi.... I have one. I used to use it on my chest, belly, and a little lower. It was just too painful though to keep up. Now it keeps my toes very smooth.

I used to let my legs get hairy in the summer just so I could wear shorts. But then I just couldn't stand the hair anymore. Now I stay shaved and wear long pants in the summer unless I wear cargo shorts that go to the knees. When I wear cargo shorts,
    I've only had a couple people notice. If people ask why I don't wear shorts in the summer I just tell them I don't want to get skin cancer. That shuts them up.

I shave my legs all the time, even in the summer. I also wear denim skirts instead of shorts in the summer. So I really don't understand the reticence for having shaved legs at that time.

Nobody ever questioned me about shaving my legs, although I have had run-ins with narrow minded old fogies with my skirts.

If someone teased me about my shaved legs I would be tempted to tell them to go to a very warm place.

Just have the guts not to be the usual hairy knuckle dragging oaf.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-02-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I shave eveything but my arms all year.I wear shorts in the summer tights in the winter. I shape my nails but not too long have been wearing a clear top coat and loving it.

Keep up with the Epil it gets easier and so worth the effort. Smooth legs are wonderful
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I have a question about typing in nails. My nails stick out about 1/2" from the end of my fingertips. I find it hard to type sometimes. When you have long nails are you supposed to strike the keys with the end of the nail itself or do you flatten out your fingers so you can feel the keys with you fingertips?

When I try to flatten my fingers I find my nails hit other keys by mistake due to the overlap. And if I strike the keys with the nail only I can't really "feel where I am on the keyboard. I end up using backspace a lot. I'm a quick typer so slowing down and having to think about my keystrokes is very different. I like it... but different.
    Last edited by Jeremie; 01-02-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: typo

I have long acrylic nails (about 5/8" past the fingertips) all the time and have re-learned how to type mainly with the tips of the nails. Trying to hit the keys with the pads of the fingers is an exercise in frustration, because I have to bend my fingers unnaturally flat and deliberately work to avoid hitting the key above with my long nail. My hands cramp up after a little while if I keep this up for long.

Typing is hard on nail polish and wears it off the very tips of the nails rather quickly.

- Diane

I know what you mean there is something about wearing nails that just says female. I have found though that when wearing hose they look much better and actually stay in place when your legs are shaved. It is a shame I only gety the chance to shave during the colder months. You really have to get used to your nails are its snag city on the hose.

in 3 hours, I am going to the Salon for a Leg Waxing. then it will be another 6 weeks of hair free legs. For Nails, I grow mine out. I dont have to worry about chips and cracks. I dont over manicure them, just barely enough to make the surface smooth and thats it.

I'm looking forward to the day I can have a French manicure for a couple of days. I've always loved pretty nails.

My fun came to an end a few days ago, but wearing nails for just under 5 days was great. They even arched my natural nails a lot so once removed, short as they are, my nails still looked nice. Sadly that doesn't last but a few hours or so.

Also I have noticed that dress pants do not generate static like they used too due to the lack of leg hair. That has always been an issue I've ran into during the winter. Almost a reason to just keep it up LOL but not right now at least.

All in all I had a very fun few days.

I used to worry about being seen in public wearing shorts and having my legs shaved. But I've noticed that nobody has ever said anything. And if they did, then I would have noticed. You see, I wear no girly clothing in public. I'm really paranoid about being a crossdreser in public, but now that I realize that nobody talks about my shaved legs I keep them shaved year round. Now if I can only get over the fear of appearing feminine in other things! I really LOVE to wear girls things and really wish that it was ok in public to do so!

hi i know you are enjoying shaved legs . i to have shaved my legs for the first time it feels great and sexy . then i went on to my chest,arm and arm pits .
    i feel so sexy love deanna