Thread: Long nails and soft smooth legs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Long nails and soft smooth legs

Hi everyone,
    I am having a blast. I took some time off going into the New Years holiday. I've had some Kiss nails glued on for about 48 hours now and today I shaved my legs for the very first time.

The nails are med length French manicure. I've done the press on ones, with glue already applied, a number of times, but they only stay on for about half a day without issues. Also they do not feel as solid or real as the glue on ones. These pretty little shiny nails are so cute and they lasted through a long shower today while working on my legs. Something the press ons would have failed at. Also they really make my fingers look longer and more like a GG. I love it

As for my legs... They look so pretty in heels now. Long and lovely. No wearing 2 pair of hose to cover the hair. I just slid my skirt up over my panties and strap on my heels. The way the skirt rubs against my thighs as I walk is amazing too.

I know these things do not sound that far out there for many of you, but I am really enjoying it. When all is said and done I will have worn my nails for just under 5 days.

Jeremie...welcome to the club...now that you have shaved your legs and experienced the wonderful feel and look, I ask you...how can you not shave anymore!?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Its very addicting to be hairless! And the joys of wearing hoses and looking at your pretty manicure is heaven. Enjoy the new found thrills!

Congratulations for being the proud owner of a pair of hairlees legs which you will probably have for life. Shaved legs are fundamental to crossdressing and once you got em it's near impossible to go back.

Aspiring Member
    It gives one the compllete satisfaction, the nails do what so many finishing touches do, as for the legs, try an arm and get yourself an epilator - it makes the work last.

Congrats on the new feel of being you