Thread: They don't know what they are missing!

Wink They don't know what they are missing!

How many of the things (not directly related to women’s fashions or clothing) we (as in most CDers and GGs) do, feel so good that, if most men knew about them, they would do them too?

I’ll give you an example: I have taken to using an exfoliating mitt on my (admittedly hairless – epilated in fact) arms and legs. I have also been using an unscented body moisturizer on them. The process of lathering up, scrubbing with the mitt and then rinsing off under the shower spray feels SO WONDERFUL! It just makes me tingle! Then, spreading the soothing moisturizer over my arms and legs (again, enhanced by their lack of icky hair!) feels so nice! And, no, I’m not talking about any “sexual” thrill (just isn’t there…) or even feeling of femininity (okay I DO feel that, but that’s not the whole picture…); I’m talking about the feeling of really clean and healthy skin!

Now, maybe this does seem overly feminine to some, but I know that if I never put on another piece of feminine clothing I will continue this routine for as long as I live – it feels too good to stop! I further submit that most men don’t know what they are missing! If they would just try it once, they might get hooked too!

(It could also be that having no arm or leg hair makes all the difference; but that’s something I’ll only be able to test if I let all my hair grow back – not going to happen!)

So, anything else you girls can think of that non-CDing men should give a try without running the risk of bruising their masculinity? Something that would feel so good they couldn’t stop once they’ve tried it?
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I can only say that I treat my skin exactly the same as you do Mina. And get just the same pleasure from the feel of my smooth and healthy skin.
    Also, I don’t know if this counts but keeping slim so as to be able to wear nice dresses.
    A lot of men out there with that beer gut!

SUZY

That may be true but they know simplicity and a life undcomplicated... Many days I'd trade for that vs having smooth legs.... In a heartbeat...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I also ex-foliate, use a moisturized body wash, and use a moisturizer daily. Now the moisturizer which I use daily has a scent, depending on the type of "Oil of Olay" I use, whether it is a baby powder scent or lavender. I would think that "men", real macho types, may like the feeling of soft satin or silk night gowns. They may even like the feeling of stockings or pantyhose, if they shaved their legs. But we will never know. If a macho man wore a silk/satin night gown or pantyhose wouldn't that make them a crossdresser? I would bet the macho men would nearly have a stroke, face would be very purple from rage, sputter sounds faintly like language, and then go to get their shotgun. So I am not sure "men" would even try something as easy as ex-foliating and moisturizing (unless it is the face or hands getting moisturized). Most may not even know they get moisturizer for their face as it is in an aftershave lotion or gel. But it would make a nice "Hidden Camera" episode to watch them try a night gown or pantyhose, heh heh heh heh.
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

I've recently switched to a ladies shampoo/conditioner combination, cucumber, that I'm really loving for the scent alone, although it does work some kind of weird magic on my lifeless hair too, which is a nice bonus. Yep, catching a whiff of the shampoo at work, the feeling of smooth shaven legs, and the comforting hug of a nice pair of panties. That's my list.
    With love,
    - Celes

The feeling of freshly shaven legs in a new bed instantly came to mind. I've known a few friends to do things I thought only a cder would enjoy like wearing silk underwear, getting manicures, wearing tight jeans or using skin/hair products marketed toward females. Funny thing is no one is the least bit shy about other people knowing they do one thing like that but If I were in their place I would have hid the fact that I did/do these things. Whenever I find out one of my friends does something a little girly i always say something along the lines of "huh, i never even thought about trying that, ill have to give it a try." I feel like the more open we are with stuff the more acceptable it will become to do feminine things, its just hard to be open when you think you could be outed as a result of it. That imaginary line of what is socially acceptable and what is not varies so much from person to person I find it hard to be casual about little things like that out of fear of getting into a situation I wasn't ready to deal with.

Gold Member
    Even though this barrier is broken somewhat, a majority of men still shy away from mani-pedis. If they only knew....

Another one is a pedicure. The whole spa type. Nothing better.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My SO and I put a mud mask on our faces last night for a pick-me-up. It felt wonderful and I really should do this more often!

But then I got to thinking about other men I know and how they care about their skin too. So I did a search and found an article on askmen.com about the benefits of using proper skin care. It's true that most men will want the same stuff packaged in a black dispenser and not a pink one, and maybe they might prefer a different scent than CDers, but the idea of maintaining a good skin care practice is more than catching on, I think it's here:

Askmen.com article

And then I found 145,000 results for skincare products marketed to men on google shop, and not just after shave. There is eye contour gel, lotions, sunblock, facial scrubs, etc, from top skin care lines like Shiseido, Elemis, Clinique, L'Oreal, among others:

Shop Google Mens Skin Care

It's getting tougher to compete for jobs, and I'm guessing that men want to look younger longer too. I agree with Sue about mani-pedis though. But, wasn't it common for the well-groomed man * la Fred Astaire, during the days when men had hankies in their pockets, to get their finger nails manicured and buffed (no nail polish though)? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't think twice about seeing a guy keep his cuticles in check and use a file to keep his nails neat & trim, plus use a cotton buffer for shine. So the only difference between him and a CD is the length & shape of nails, and painting them with color. But the care and maintenance would still be the same.
    Reine

I agree with the just the feeling of soft and smooth skin.....what a treat..... i think there is something around playing around with different makeup looks and colors..... the infinite possibilities....what fun!

When i shave my legs and put on a brand new pair of sheer pantyhose, and my legs rub together (what a feeling). I say to myself, other man don't know what there missing.

My favorite:
    First: thoroughly washed and scrubbed smooth skin and clean, brushed out hair. (ok that bit you know)...

Then: Wear a full chiffon petticoat with nothing underneath. The soft frills brush against your thighs and (...) and it feels so unbelievably awesome. If I really want to be engulfed, then I wear another chiffon petticoat (i have two) around my neck. It looks silly but it feels so great. I get totally surrounded by soft feminine fabrics that brush against my skin with every little movement of my body.
    When my gf's around it doesn't last long because the next thing I know is I'm thrown on to the bed and pinned down for (...).

I've got to go with freshly shaved legs and wearing silky underwear like tap pants and a cami.