Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forms vs. Implants????

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Forms vs. Implants????

So I recently got new forms and I love them. I wear them nonstop, but I hate that I can't feel them like real breasts. So to those of you that have implants, what did you like better? Forms or implants? And why?

If I had real boobies,I couldn't slither under my truck easily to change the oil....so,I will stick with forms..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    So I recently got new forms and I love them. I wear them nonstop, but I hate that I can't feel them like real breasts. So to those of you that have implants, what did you like better? Forms or implants? And why?
    Good question!!! Add me to the list of gals who want to know the answer. Sometimes I swear I want to get a pair of implants, now to figure out how to make them work for me in boy mode.

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    If it were acceptable, I'd get a boob job in an instant. Forms are a compromise.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

I agree Briana. I love my forms, but long for the sensations that I could have if they were implants or hormone induced. For now I have to stay with my forms...but maybe someday...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would love implants! My wife is cool with the forms.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    If I had real boobies,I couldn't slither under my truck easily to change the oil....so,I will stick with forms..lol
    You would just have to put the truck up on jack stands. It's no big deal if you have a professional hydraulic jack. That would be much less of a hastle than fooling with forms every day!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Not to mention how great it would feel when you slither under the sheets or anything else and feel the sensation of your breats rubbing against said item.. on a sidenote i would love to have implants...

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I have natural 40 B's, I wear neither forms nor have implants. I had 36 B's at age 9 and started wearing a bra under doctors orders. BTW, that was almost 70 years ago!! They grew to 40 B's by about age 19. The only time I did not wear my bra was the 4 years in the military! Natural is by far the best, but we can't all have them!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I would have implants/hormones in a heartbeat! But my spouse is cold towards the idea. I keep trying to change her mind.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I wear my forms from the moment I get home from work till I get ready to leave in the morning. I would love to have implants and loose a few extra parts! But for now the forms will have to work for me.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I love breast so much that I grew my own . But seriously the best results that iv'e seen for implants are on gals that have been on mones for three years or more .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    But seriously the best results that iv'e seen for implants are on gals that have been on mones for three years or more .
    Those who have access to the Body Issues forum can look there for a link (from me) about breast augmentation in MTF transsexuals. It is a comprehensive paper -- and yes, they do recommend a minimum of 18 months hormones first. Not that they will refuse to do implants without hormones, but if you were to do hormones after implants you would probably have to get your implants re-done (as they would move.) Also, if you are starting from next to nothing, then about the biggest they can put in to start without risking ugly stretch marks is A cup; going bigger than that if you don't have existing flesh to work with requires multiple surgeries.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    To expand on this further , if you have breast tissue they can do over the muscle, wich to me looks and feels better than under than muscle. I've talked to 3 boob men. They say after three years you are not likely to grow any more . I do know a gal that got a boob job done after 9 months . She went from and a cup to a D cup. Which was fine for her frame. Well she was one of those rare exception. After 3 years of mones she was huge . With out implants she would of been a D cup or more . Last time I talked to her she was thinking about removing the implants . Plus going expanding virtually nothing to some thing looks weird to me when I see you nude.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinsamatha View Post
    I wear my forms from the moment I get home from work till I get ready to leave in the morning. I would love to have implants and loose a few extra parts! But for now the forms will have to work for me.
    COUNT ME IN ON THIS ONE!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    On the bright side, with forms there are no health risks or risks with surgery involved. Forms don't develop cancer, or need regular mammograms.

And even the most expensive forms are still a fraction of the cost of implants.

Plus, if one of your forms bursts, no biggie, tape it up if possible or go out and buy a new pair.

If one of your implants bursts, expect to spend a few nights in the hospital.

I get enough boobage with a NuBra under a push-up bra with lots of "push". If I need just a little more, a couple of chicken filets push the girls right out the top. Driving home from a GNO a couple of weeks ago, I was very aware of the sensation of the seat belt rubbing against my exposed breast, in a low-cut blouse. That was a heavenly feeling.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    If you can afford the boobs, you can afford to pay someone to change your oil!

I stopped changing my own oil years ago. I figured by the time I jack and block the vehicle, get oil oll over myself and my clothes, pay for the oil and filter, get the vehicle back down, scrub the driveway and wash my clothers, and then put the used oil into a container and drive it to the recycling center, I'm better off using a cupon and paying $20.00 to have it done.

I will admit that a set of reasonably sized boobs can get in the way at times, but it would be worth it if I were a female. I wouldn't want to be a flat chested female.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarieYelton View Post
    And even the most expensive forms are still a fraction of the cost of implants.

Plus, if one of your forms bursts, no biggie, tape it up if possible or go out and buy a new pair.

If one of your implants bursts, expect to spend a few nights in the hospital.
    I can't say personally, but I''l bet implants feel a lot better than forms. For example, with implants, your nipples are on the outside. You can feel them and feel when your lover touches them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    By the way does anyone have these breast forms?

http://www.myrealbreast.com/main.html

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I grow my own..."B"s minus. And I have to wear a bra or shelf cami for support.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    By the way does anyone have these breast forms?

http://www.myrealbreast.com/main.html
    Oh WOW, those look real nice! Unfortunately, for me, $750+ is a lot to spend on a set of forms...tempting if I had the money though. But if you compare the price of those forms to implants, way cheaper! In a perfect world, I'd have a set of real breasts, not forms...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I'd love to have real ones and I have messed around with my wife on this subject numerous times and she said u would never leave the bedroom if u had them..lol But on a more serious note my wife has been through breast augmentation surgeries due to a birth defect and the pain she went through just from getting one implant and breast lift on her real one I don't think I could go through it!! But it still sit's in the back of my mind "what if I had the choice"..

While I fantasize about having implants (and wear my forms pretty much whenever I'm home) I don't think it would be practical. There are just too many times when I need to be in 'boy' mode around people who don't know about Cristi.

No swimming in the Summer? No taking my shirt off for yardwork on a hot day? Dealing with (and trying to hid) breasts under a tight biking jersey on group rides? If I were transitioned so I could just wear women's swimwear for swimming and a sport bra for cycling and yardwork, that would be one thing... but I still need to be in boy mode for a big part of every day.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein