Thread: When crossdressing affects your life............... on a good way

When crossdressing affects your life............... on a good way

Hi girls.....

i know that we always have fears, that crossdressing may affect our lifes and that it can become another stone on the road to happiness, but sometimes it is just do it on a way that you wouldn't suspect.

Three days ago a package full of clothes that i had purchased online arrived home. Since then i have dress every single day, for as many hours as i could.

that day i couldn't wait to try all the clothes on. I shaved my full body, did my make up and started trying every thing on. When i took the first look in the mirror i barely couldn't believe that the reflection was me. For the first time i felt that i was pretty close to be the best woman that i can possible be. I felt really happy. I even felt pretty.

no need to say that i enjoyed that evening like no other, wearing all the stuff and taking pics (i opened a thread on the photo section of the forum)

Well, next day i spend the morning as my male self. I'm on holidays, so i woke up late and went to have breakfast to a nice cafe on my city, where a very good friend of me works. As i entered the cafe she greets me like every other day and just after i seat down on a stool she says:

-What happened to you? you look different

at that moment i started worrying that i haven't removed well my make up or something like that.

But before i could say anything else she added:

-you look much happier. What did you do last night? Do I know she?

what a moment of relief a felt. Just tell her that i was on a good mood and talked about other things.

that was yesterday. Today i meet with two very good friends of me. We went to have breakfast and then, when we were going for a walk by the city center one of them says:

- i don't know what have you done, but you look happier.

and the other one added:

-yes, who have you meet? do we know she?

after telling the same, that i simply was on a good mood we keep talking of other stuff.

I was thinking about this, and as i haven't realized before that my two lifes are so interconnected, i found this idea cool, so decided to share it with you.

and what about you? Did anybody ever tell you something like that or do you live in two worlds without connection?.

That's really cool. Many of us have that same effect from dressing up. Isn't it too bad that you can't tell your friends the truth. You might want to ask your lady friend if she ever saw a cross dresser before. Because you saw on the other day. That would get an idea how she might feel, if you tell her. Good luck...Billijo

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Hi Helena, its great that you shared how dressing has brightened your days enough that others can see the change on your drab side. You do have things to smile about as the pics show a pretty woman..so I can see how that feeling stays with you and others see that.

Reading your story makes me realize how different all our lives are even though we are brought here for a common interest. I'm a bit jealous that you stroll to a cafe and are greeted warmly...then do the same with friends and walk about the city. I can't remember the last time I have felt that feeling..oh yes, last time I was in Spain On one stop over, a few friends and I walked about the town and sea wall. Made plans to join others at a resturant for dinner..when we all met up, it was like one big happy family. That experience of passing our plates around so others could sample our dish, a few glasses of Sangria.. I miss that.

So thank you for sharing and reminding me of that feeling. Hope this new found happiness you are feeling, stays with you..

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

The crossdressing is affecting my health in a good way. When I have had my longer "quit"-periods my body have reacted with real panik attacks and i have really been feeling ill and weak. But when i restart, the anxiety has just disappeared totally. So now i really cant feel any reasons to quit when it appearantly is affecting my health to do so.

hi all . yes i know what you mean. i am a lot more happyer . if you know me i do not talk a lot but today i told the lady in the post office she had lovey hair
    love deanna.

Platinum Member
    You are living proof that when a person is happy with herself/himself, it shows.

I have had close friends tell me when I'm dressed I have a glow around me that isn't sen very easily when I am male me. I feel so true to self when I can express my inner beauty to the world.

Just the other day I had a co-worker tell me (in guy-mode) that I looked "spunkier" . He thought it might have been because of some upcoming changes at work, but I think it might have been due to the new wig and freshly shaved legs. Of course I couldn't tell him that.

Also since I have come to accept this part of me, I have been working on not slouching, eating better and losing weight