Thread: Of all the reasons

Of all the reasons

Hey girls (and guys),
    So I have been thinking about as to why I enjoy dressing lately and I came to a rather startling conclusion. In my life I have been told that sexy, cute, and adorable are all primarily feminine traits. Any woman can be sexy she just needs to feel confident and have on the right outfit that makes her feel so. Men on the other hand to be sexy need to work out and be muscular. Women and young children are cute because the can be while men cant. Lastly as to adorable I feel as if most children are but adults cant be.
    Well I want to feel sexy, or cute or adorable! So that is why I dress...
    In the end I feel as if sexy, cute and adorable are not things that men are supposed to be as said by our culture... what are your thoughts?
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

I guess I like to dress to be cute. I also like to get of the "masculine anxiety" wagon and be free to wear skirts, dresses, heels, and makeup. Conventional male attire is so limited!

I really don't care about being a muscle-bound hairy ape. I just like to have my muscles toned up - forget about bulk. I also like my body to be hairless.

Men have to be rugged and plain - as if they were still living on the frontier having to fight off wild animals and savages.

Got to ask about the Jolly Roger in the signature block. Do you fancy yourself as a piratess?

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-07-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Well if that's what you need to convince yourself and make yourself happy, you just keep telling yourself that.... Personally I don't have an excuse.... I HAVE to crossdress....... I'm driven to crossdress..... like I'm driven to breath.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As beauty is in the eye of the beholder so is sexy ... what you find sexy may not be sexy to me ... some find a hairy chest sexy some do not ... some find fat sexy some find skinny sexy
    I find women who wear dresses/skirts to be very sexy I dress in what I feel is sexy to me but it may not be to you that will not stop me from dressing tho I could not stop if I wanted to
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.