Thread: Having a night out

Having a night out

Im new here and just starting to learn my way around. I am reading everything you ladies post, and its been so helpful. My question is and I know from reading a good deal of you ladies are married, but if you could, would you have a night out with a gentleman.
    By that I mean just an evening out, like to dinner, have wine maybe, conversation and maybe a movie or a walk after and then home. I did have that experience on New Years and it was so wonderful as well as kina scary. Thank you for reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by sarac View Post
    Im new here and just starting to learn my way around. I am reading everything you ladies post, and its been so helpful. My question is and I know from reading a good deal of you ladies are married, but if you could, would you have a night out with a gentleman.
    By that I mean just an evening out, like to dinner, have wine maybe, conversation and maybe a movie or a walk after and then home. I did have that experience on New Years and it was so wonderful as well as kina scary. Thank you for reading this.
    Well, that's great for you. As for the scary part, I imagine a first date, especially with a stranger would be a little scary for a genetic female as well.

Would I do it? I can't, because I am married, but I like to think I would if I were not married or in a relationship. I think it would have to be in another town though where nobody would recognize me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm not married, but I've been in an open relationship with a very loving and accepting SO for almost 4 years now. She'd be fine with me going out on a date with a gentleman. I have the outfit, the make-up and the confidence...except in my voice. I have been a natural baritone since mid-puberty and its been a struggle getting my voice to sound more feminine.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Married or not, I would NOT go on a date with a man regardless if I was dressed enfemme. I'm only attracted to women.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm single and would love to be wined and dined by a nice guy

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    What was the scary part? Or the scariest part? I'm not likely to give it a try but I am interested in your perceptions of what the risks were for you on that excursion.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I said scary but i think it was being nervous. I wasnt sure how it would be, but it went so well. It was my first time also.

Gold Member
    I would think anytime you are going out with someone for the first time, there is a scary element to it. Plus if it is your first time with a guy, it gets amplified a lot. So you had normal feelings. Ain't happening with me though.

I think it would be flattering, but i don't think so because i love woman.

Well I am married, and the only person that I would like to be out with is my wife. And if I weren't married, then It would still only be a woman for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"