Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite color while en femme

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Favorite color while en femme

When I'm in guy mode I tend to just wear regular guy colors and tshirts. However, when I shop for girl clothes and while en femme I love wearing pink, as well as other ultra femme colors.

Am I alone here? Do you girls like different colors while en femme vs en boy mode? And what are those colors?

Same here! The more feminine the better.

Yes, the berry colors or pink. Just makes me feel more femine. But the basic black also.

In guy mode my favorite color has always been blue. As Stacye I go gaga over all things purple
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Its actually not too big a difference for me. I love the same colors in both genders but I like my pinks, purples, and reds a little more it seems. Love blue, black, purple, pink, orange, and red altogether. What a difference the female presence makes in our minds

Actually I have allot of black. Because its slimming and my most comfortable heels happen to be black.
    Ive done allot of Black and white outfits.

After a recent closet review Ive decided not to buy any more black for awhile.
    Im trying some patterns and other colors, but dont seem drawn to the over the top fem colors.

So no real difference in color, Im more into the feel so the fabrics are the real difference in the wardrobe.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    as a guy its mostly the usual drab greys and blacks,the only other colour is my green and white soccer jersey

When dressed I love wearing vibrant colours lilac,lemon etc and my fave is Pink,read some ridiculous comments about pink
    I think a little pink in your wardrobe is no bad thing

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Black

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    When I was pretending to be a man, I wore very drab colours. When I started cross-dressing regularly I went in for vibrant pinks and greens. Now I've added reds,browns and purples to the mix. It is just so much nicer being able to choose a colour scheme rather than having to match things to dark grey all the time.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I like bright, hot colors, but for some reason I think purple is sexy!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In drab I usually wear black, brown, and a few brighter colors. But as Stephanie I wear mostly pink or red. Sometimes variations of each. The feminine colors are what are attractive to me as Stephanie!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

As a guy I wear almost exclusively blues and black. But when I'm in girl mode I wear lots of different colors. But I really don't have a favorite.

pinks, silvers, purples, black

Lots of different colors. Variety is the spice, you know.

a lot of colors... it depend... now i am wear all black! i have leotards blacks and one blue, tigths a have a lot (black, blue, pink, red and black, purple, purple and black, fisnet, ...) skirt i have some black, black and white, ...

I have many different colour skirts and outfits but for some reason i am always in black.

L'homme black and blues en'femme lilac purple deep reds and some browns as in seude skirt
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I love lavender. I don't reserve colors as femme or non femme, I have shirts in pastels and different colors. When i have to were male clothing I can still be me. The tradional guys palette is to drab.

Blue then green are my favourite colours whatever mode I'm in. Just recently seen a gorgeous green dress in a shop that A, I can't afford, and B, I don't really have the figure for. Still love walking bye and looking at it though.
    Last edited by MargaretJ; 01-09-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    My female wardrobe consists of a lot of pastels along with black and white. When I was denying my girl side I wore primarily fall colors. Now I have added a lot color to my male wardrobe. I know its cliche' but pink has always looked great on me and I love it no matter what wardrobe I am wearing.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Its funny how the majority of us pick PINK as our fav color, Mine also is pink and red, but I have always liked RED, pink is just a derivative of red, most of my undies, gowns, etc are pink. the nail polish on my nails is even pink. Right now my fuzzy slippers, gown, robe, undies and nails are Pink

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

As a teenager my mother always tried to get me to wear colors, anything but the Grey/blue life I was living, but as an adult, nothings changed, I checked my closet, it's still mostly Grey and blue, But then I looked in Tina's closet, and it looks like I've captured a rainbow in there, A lot of red, Purple, Yellows, I love them all, pastels in the spring, Bright colors in the summer, Fall colors in the fall of course, and then back to winter brights, such as winter reds. Last summer I got infatuated with Capri leggings, I have them in yellow, pink, hot pink, red and turquoise. My favorite color of all is, all of them!
    Oh, and this year I think I might start adding more color so maybe my male look wouldn't look so drab.
    Tina B.

Pinks and purples are my favorite.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

hi all . as a guy i go for dark colors . as deanna i love pink and all light colors all so love pinks and reds nail polish
    love deanna .

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    For me red is my favorite with black close behind.