Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you fit in?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I just want to be ME!

However, as I'm only 60+, I haven't figured out who or what that IS yet! I'll just continue down the yellow brick CD road, and see where it leads me!
    At this point, I'm THRILLED to be able to APPEAR to be a pretty woman, and to meet other CD/TSs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

God made me a physical man.
    Society pigeon holes me a male.
    I'm attracted to pretty girls.
    I love feeling feminine.
    I wonder if my cross dressing is an attraction to myself and/or a way to feel good about myself.
    I've had no desire to ever be in a gay relationship.
    I wonder if I was a woman if my attractions would be different.
    I don't know how God expects me to feel or behave.
    I hope there is reincarnation and I get a chance to try life again. (Or go back to what I've been before :-))

Banned Read only
    There is a third choice, TGIRL to keep the male plumbing because it provides so much pleasure, but live and have the outwards apperance of a woman full time. This transition would include a feminine face and body, taking hormones, breast implants and some other cosmetic surgery to achieve 100% passability. Imagine all the pretty, sexy clothes, how nice you would look made up, to walk in heels, to be soft and gentle and not the tough, macho male. This would limit the number of partners that I could have, but I would have to see where it took me. It is just such a satisfing thought to live full time as an attractive woman.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I too think this is not such a simple topic. I grant that I don't want to lose my male body, but on the other hand the word "play" in connection with being a woman doesn't quite sit well with me. I admit that I came late in life to the notion that I had a strong feminine self. Having said that, my fem. self (Tina) is a remarkably independent entity. Tina is NOT my guy self in a dress. She is a psychologically feminine creature and a rather independent thinker at that. She has her own likes and dislikes and much else that is strictly hers. When the transformation takes place, Tina is very content to stay Tina and be herself. The natural course of life requires that she change back, but without that requirement I could see her staying for days, and then changing back for days. I need both sides of me, and they both identify strongly with their presented gender.

tina

As the question is presented...I'm happy to get the satisfaction from dressing

Born in Scotland - live in Western Australia.
    I want the best of both worlds! Each gender has it's problems. As a male I don't have the monthly problems nor the birth problems. The freedom and comfort of wearing what I like, the peace of mind I have as Jennifer, is the other side of what I seek.
    Jennifer Freeman

I guess I'm more in the "play" woman catagory. But that has more to do with me wanting to emulate things I find appealing. I look at a good athlete and thing I wish I could play like that. I look at a beautiful woman with her appearance well put together and I think "I wish I could look like that". Given the opportunity I will try to emulate those things to the degree I can. It really doesn't matter to me that they are male of female. I'm comfortable being me with both my "male" and "female" inclinations. If I had been born female I'd probably still be into judo and well made weapons but no one would care if I opted for jeans or a cute skirt.

It's easy to say it's more complicated, don't pigeon hole me, not black or white but the question on it's own is valid. Answering it challenges you sense of self, where you are and where you may or may not go. I can only answer in the present tense, I enjoy playing the part, now if I win the lottery...

Where's the "guy who rejects fashion norms" option? I guess I'm with Pythos here.

There are two types of people in the world: those who divide everyone into two groups, and those who don't.

I definately fall into the category of wanting to be female most of the time. For me it isn't just the clothes any more. It's more about who I really am.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

I'm a very feminine guy who likes dressing and presenting as a woman. I could potentially be a woman in a man's body.

I don't believe there are only 2 types of crossdressers b/c i don't fit in to either one and don't plan too. Never really felt like a cd anyways i just dress because fits in too who i am as a person.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Banned Read only
    I enjoy being a male and doing male things! And I do enjoy things normally associated with females-cooking, baking. I also do things as a male that I find must be done-laundry, vacuuming, grocery shopping. I perform all of those well in guy mode. When I am enfemme and do those same chores I am not "playing" female. I truly believe I have a dual personality. When I am cooking and doing laundry at the same time (multitasking) dressed in a nice dress, slip, heels and stockings I do not think I am playing woman. I am, well, just doing those things as well as a woman as I do as a man. I find doing those tasks enfemme just give me an almost "out of male body experience."

To answer the question simple I'm my own person and fit in just like everyone else.....where we perceive to. But in reality I'm a girl trapped in a man's body slowly coming out to the world. Anymore its harder for me to want to live as a guy and I want to present myself as female full time but can't currently. Hopefully within the next year this will happen for me.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    Interesting question to ask and I have enjoyed reading the different responses. I consider myself a person that is more of a woman in spirit rather than "play a woman". Due to a number of factors, I live and present as a male to the public and deal with the frustration and emptiness that comes with doing that.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna