Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation

Yesterday I bought a couple of cute blouses and skirts online, and now I'm filled with anticipation waiting for them to arrive, because I know that when they do, I'll open them with the same giddy feeling a kid has on Christmas morning, and I can't wait to put them on and look in the mirror. Getting new clothes or other accessories to help express my feminine side always gets me excited. Am I a alittle overboard with the way I feel about getting new stuff? Does it ever get blase? I hope not. Do any of you other girls get that "can't wait to see how they look" feeling when getting new things?

Yes, I cant wait, so I like to try it on before I pay for it! What a feeling!!

I'm the same it''s a fantastic feeling,i'm on a high right now.Just been shopping and bought 2 blouses,3pairs of knickers and a silky nightie and have just spent the last half hour trying them on.I hope i never lose these feelings when buying new clothes.

Nikki

One of my favorite feelings is removing tags off the clothes I'm putting on, there is nothing like that first time, even when talking about a dress, skirt or blouse. Even more so with a great pair of shoes.
    Tina B.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    I'll open them with the same giddy feeling a kid has on Christmas morning, and I can't wait to put them on and look in the mirror. Does it ever get blase?
    Krystal don't worry on that score, that wonderful, giddy, girly feeling, never goes away. Now where's my credit card.
    Last edited by Jane G; 01-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.

I have had a new dress delivered just as I was going off to work. Yep, late for work.
    In all the years I have been C.D.ing the excitement has never diminished.

Have fun, SUZY

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm afraid to say my anticipation is gradually waning. Yesterday I recieved a few skirts in the mail. My reaction was "oh great my skirts have arrived" then I went back to my normal male activities. After an hour I finally tried them on, and my only reaction was "great they both fit, and I need to see if I have any tops to go with them, but I don't have any time right now, so maybe in a week or two." Then back to male mode....
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

hi i go shopping to matalan in male mode some times with the wife . but when i get home i HAVE to try them on . i do love bargains . i also buy on line i have just got a delivery and one of the bargains was a skirt for £3 it was £22 wow . but i do like looking at them . i get excited the night before i go . when there i love every second .
    love deanna