Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often to you dress enfemme

Smile How often to you dress enfemme

How often do you dress enfemme per day, week, month or year. I dress only once or twice a month.

Tracy

Let me see. the last time I crossdressed was quite a while ago . Now I never do it anymore. I simple live full time female. It is so much easier that way.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Every day if my wife is away but once or twice a week asa compromise when she is home.
    And I am happy with the compromise, by the way!
    Love, Bev x

I'm not en femme at work or around family. So I'm probably en femme at least 16 hours a day, 350 days a year. Those times when I'm in drab, I'm almost always under-dressed in panties, leggings and a sports bra.

Eventually I plan on going full time and then I'll differentiate between days I wear make-up.

I set aside time for once a month; do dress more often if time allows.

Ill also practice makeup ect if I get a few minutes free.

Most days when I get home from work. I close the door and become me.

SUZY

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I guess it really depends on what you call dressing en femme. I shave my arms and laegs everyday. I also never wear wear male underwear, it's panties all the time for me.
    Now twice aweek I will get all dressed up and go out shopping. Sometimes to the mall or even just grocery shopping.
    Sometimes i just feel like dressing up at home.
    Right now I'm at home wearing a very nice female outfit because I just feel like it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I dress as often as I can, because I can. When I'm at home with nothing to do but household chores I will either stay in my nightie and robe or if I get ambitious I'll put on a pair of girl jeans and an old top to work around the house. If I plan to go out, I will wear a skirt or slacks depending on the weather. A girl has to look presentable when she's out and about.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I alternate between dresses and standard men's clothes. I wear standard men's underwear almost all the time and wear undershirts when they don't show under the particular garments I wear.

I keep my arms, legs, and chest shaved at all times, even in the summertime.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-13-2011 at 03:28 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It varies depending upon conditions. When traveling it's every day for a week. When conditions (work/guests/relative) allow at home its 1-3 days per week. When the house is invaded for long periods, it's whenever I can steal some time! Regardless, the underdressing and the body care continues permanently!

tina

24/7 since December 16, with the exception of four hours on Christmas day, 5 1/2 hours Dec. 29 to go to the unemployment office, and 3 1/2 hours today for the same reason. My nails are done with CND Shellac (Tutti Fruiti) it lasts me 14 days and has to be soaked off. Takes about 1/2 hour. So I just leave them on. I guess i'm committed to this or is that should be committed? LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    All of my clothes now are female. So technically speaking I am 7/24, however, at work I configure in a more male mode (though it is a very femme male mode) and when at home I always dress femme. I am hoping one day to reach the stage where I no longer have to configure in a male-ish mode but I am not quite there yet.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

As often as I can, we have others at home so have to be carful, allways when the ironing pile gets to big as Kathryn does the ironing for the whole house. Suzy you are sooooo lucky Kathryn

It's difficult to answer because it is so much part of me. So I have just had a heavenly scented bath and am now smooth all over. Dressed in a dressing gown to dry off with various wet clothes hanging on my radiator... bra, top, tights and cincher thong - all of which were worn most of today. Earlier today I also was wearing 4" heels and a micro skirt while working at home.

Now I am in a fleece top and jeans... no undies, because I have just shaved and it feels good!

Tomorrow, I drive 60 miles to my office and some meetings... so en route I shall probably dress en femme, except that I will need a male top on show to go with the designer stubble! When I get there I'll take the skirt and heels off and don some trousers and male shoes - probably keep the forms in until I get to my office as I can wear a big top coat.

Coming home, I'll get back into skirt and heels and stop off somewhere en route to go walk about a bit.

I am looking forward to needing to stay away from home again, because then I will in Kaz mode every hour I am not face to face with colleagues!

Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    It depends. For most of the past three or four years I've dressed at home nearly full time. Now a step daughter is back in the house to save money, so my dressing opportunities are limited to times when she's at work....so basically, I have afternoons and evenings.

Every day I dress, is it really cross dressing any more when you dresss daily?

I am en femme unless my male self is expected by either family or friends.
    Hugs, Carole

Nerdy IT Chick
    I live with my parents and even though they know about me, they don't want to see me en femme. I usually dress after they have gone to bed. And even when they are awake I get away with wearing eyeliner and mascera around the house.

24/7/365,
    *Jenny*

If you only count times when I wear full makeup it's about 2-3 times a month.
    If you mean how often do I dress...that's daily. I only feel the need for makeup if we are going out somewhere. Around the house I don't bother.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dress for three or four hours in the mornings, and again for three to four hours in the evenings. If sleeping in a night gown counts, all night long.

Underdressed and partially dressed at home, always. Fully dressed and out and about, prolly a couple days a month. Travel stints where I'm en femme 24/7 happen about 3 or 4 times a year - they can range from 1 to 2 days to as long as a week.

QUOTEI guess it really depends on what you call dressing en femme. I shave my arms and laegs everyday. I also never wear wear male underwear, it's panties all the time for me.
    Now twice aweek I will get all dressed up and go out shopping. Sometimes to the mall or even just grocery shopping.
    Sometimes i just feel like dressing up at home.
    Right now I'm at home wearing a very nice female outfit because I just feel like it.

Well stated, on the money!!!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I dress at least 5/6 out of seven days a week,when I get home from nightshift its usually into my nightie.
    I spend one or two days in male mode for my wife,she loves Sophie but likes time spent with her man too,of course im only too happy to agree to her wishes its all part of being able to compromise and it works for us both
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Not much at all for the moment (unless you include my stealth girly jeans wearing). I'm dropping the bomb on my wife tht I'm back on the girly bus again as soon as I get the opportunity which should give me more time