Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How often to you dress enfemme

I guess for me it depends on what we consider dressing enfemme. If it is totally dressed as a lady then not very often. In my opinion any time I have some femme attire on I consider it enfemme - so the answer then is often.

I would say that recently I have been dressing close to 4 times a week depending on how busy I am. Pretty much whenever I get a chance to I try to take advantage of it!

most nights even if just for a hour itry not to dress when my gf is down mine although she sometime dresses me up in the bedroom and we have been to a few burlesque nights with me as stacy and also to a halloween party at my sisters last year.

stacy-marie

Underdressing... 80 - 90%.

Partial dressing... 10%

100%....5%
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I'm currently semi-retired (involuntarily, due to the recent economic meltdown) but am still doing some consulting work from my home. Consequently, I am now able to dress to my heart's content 5 days a week and I occasionally go out en femme during the day while my wife is at work. And on those days when she has an evening activity planned (e.g. a girl's night out) with friends, I can make a whole day out of being out in public.

That's been one of the few benefits of being without a full-time job, but my current state of bliss regarding my crossdressing will come to a screeching halt later this year when my wife officially retires and will be at home all day. She knows, but is only marginally accepting, and I really haven't figured out yet what to do when that time comes. It's really hard to have to go back into the closet at this point, and my dilemma brings to mind the lyrics of that old WWI song which goes "... How you going to keep them down on the farm, after they've seen Paree..."

i probably get to fully dress maybe once every 2-3 months if im lucky :-(

Underneath, almost every day. I almost always wear either a brief girdle, or a pair of panties. I always wear knee high nylons, unless I'm wearing pantyhose...and I frequently wear feminine tops and leggings.

I am very lucky!
    I am dressed every day.
    I don't do make-up or wig every day, but I wear the clothes all the time while I am home.
    I have more female clothes than male clothes.
    I also wear ladies jeans almost exclusively when I do leave the house.

Platinum Member
    Every day...I'm very lucky

Not often.
    Mostly do alot of underdressing but it is enough for now.

I typically try to dress 3 to 4 times a week sometimes more sometimes less

I dress whenever I can. Sometimes that means going several weeks without dressing , but I have now been able to dress for the last 3 days.

I am very lucky!
    I am dressed every day.
    I don't do make-up or wig every day, but I wear the clothes all the time while I am home.
    I have more female clothes than male clothes.
    I also wear ladies jeans almost exclusively when I do leave the house.
    This is me as well. I am dressed EVERY morning before work, and all day on my days off...if at home. I also own more girl clothes than guy clothes. For the last few weeks I've worn women's jeans everywhere. They fit me SO much better than men's jeans, and it's a turn-on as well. Most of the time they're passable (all are low-cut skinnies) jeans to all but the most discerning person (I think), but I also wear several pairs I think are obviously girly out in public. I can imagine how exciting it must be to go out fully dressed. I'd wear panties or even better, a thong, if I didn't work out every day. My tight girly t-shirts and tight girly jeans are, at this point, as far as I'll go in a locker room.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 01-25-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Fully enfem? For a while, once a week for photo shoots. My fem self has not gone out and about, and may not. My androgynous look is also decreasing in frequency. Now, my wearing my leggings, catsuits, and disco pant, has not decreased. I have pretty much successfully integrated those styles into my normal daily wear. I still get looks, usually from older people. I want to integrate my skirts soon.

But as silly as it may seem, I feel age is coming in as a factor, which urks me to no end. Also my pursuit of acquiring the flight instructor rating is also playing a role. How is a perspective student going to view his flight instructor dressing like a woman? It should not be an issue by all rights, but thanks to inaction on our parts, this is the case.

In short, I am becoming a coward.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Alisa Parra
    I try to every day during winter months! not so much during summer to humid here to get all dolled up!!!

Bra, panties and nylons I wear 27/7. Skirt and top about four days each week. Lipstick and other makeup always except when sleeping!

I wear girl jeans every day and girl tops and sweaters, with camis and panties underneath... in the summer I wear girls jean shorts and sleevrless tops... in the house I wear dresses and skirts... and I have gone out in skirts...

Right now, nowhere near as much as I would like. I need to build my wardrobe up first. Then, I spend more time en femme.