Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is your Crossdressing dream ? ? ? ? ?

My dream would be that my wife would come to me and tell me that she has finally realized how very attracted she is to me as a woman and that she wants me to be dressed all of the time, in fact, she wants me to begin hormones in order to feminize my body as much as possible. She asks me to go with her to her salon for hair extensions, a complete set of nails and a pedicure. Then it is off for a day of shopping for a new wardrobe. Gotta stay away from Fictionmania!

That I was a much smaller person so that finding womens clothing and shoes that fit me was not such a difficult propostion.

to just be me and enjoy life as loni.
    to be able to go out into the big scary world,
    not fear someone screaming and pointing at me,
    not have everybody laughing at me,
    being able to apply makeup and look like a girl not a big man in a dress.

Being trans-sexual and having to present as 'macho' all the time, I would just as soon drop all the camoflage and just be me period.

To be 100% passable and be accepted by everyone.

Day 1;I would love to have a full make over and then go out to a ball and dance the night away.Day 2. The next day go to the footy in winter attire eg jeans,boots,jacket & scarf . Day 3 ;Go shopping ,out to lunch and then on to a movie in the afternoon. Day 4 ;Relax at home ,spend a day in sleepwear and just lounge around;Day 5;Go to support group and see what other's are doing. Day 5;Go to the races in my best outfit! Day 6;Shopping for bling and maybe the Art Gallery for the afternoon;Day 7 ;Country drive to a cosy pub for a meal just relaxing in comfy but stylish outfit.
    At the end of the day I agree with Kaz;just be able to be me and dress whenever I wanted and be accepted.
    Last edited by Pattie O; 01-31-2011 at 07:13 PM.

To keep my young fit fem shape and grow my hair out FOREVER!.

One of my dreams is t go to he beach and look nice in a skirted bikini.
    Another dream is to learn to smile, because those of us that smile look sooooo much better/happier than those of us who don't smile.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

I just want to wear what I want to wear whenever I want. Why do women get to wear all of the cutest outfits?!?

J

To be made over from head to toe and just hang out with women.

That my wife finally accepts that I'm a CD...and that we go out as 2 girlfriends together.

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar
    To perform just like this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmSzMA2LbE

I live that dream in my room every night, but I want mah audience.

Heck, I'm thinking of starting by going to open-mic karaoke nights en femme.

I just re-read most of the posts in this thread. Some of you would want to go to church all dressed up. When I was three and a half I was baptized after my family reconciled with the church. I was recently shown some pictures of my baptismal garb by an uncle who kept them after my aunt (god-mother) passed away. I was wearing one of the daintiest and frilliest little white dresses you have ever seen! Unfortunately I don't remember anything about that day. Can't imagine what the priest thought. I had seen the pictures many years ago but since my CDing became known all references to it ceased.

Aspiring Member
    That I would be able to go out and do my shopping as the person I desire to be "Sharon"

I would love to spend every moment totally in fem. Shopping, dressing, makeup, hair and nails. To spend each day living the look would be a dream.

A runway model for fashion week!
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

I want to go to an extravagant horse race wearing the most beautiful dress with a really big hat and cute heels !!!

to be a (you guessed it) a pinup model!

I am hoping to open a Valentines card from my wife to find a Victorias Secret gift card inside!

I would love to be able to slip into a cute top, skirt, flats, and hose, throw on a little bit of shopping makeup (nothing like I would wear to a party) and just stroll around the mall shopping without some macho guy with too much testosterone giving me a hard time.

Actually, I just remembered something I was kind of hoping for at Christmas. I was thinking it would be so wonderful if my wife pulled me aside and gave me a special Christmas gift. I open it and find a makeup kit with every color imaginable. Cheap stuff, I know, but it's would still make my cry with joy.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-10-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit function

Go into female mode for a whole weekend....including public places....

I would love to spend a weekend all dressed up including a gala party where I would be dressed in a beautiful black dress, high heels and jewelry. Only in my dreams for now...

Vanna White, just for a week or so. All those dresses and heels. Yes, I know they just had a contest for her job for a day. I chickened out when contemplating the video required

My sentiments too. What more is there to say. Daniel

Platinum Member
    My dream would be total acceptance by my wife that we could go out together like sisters.

Orchid