Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Crossdressing dream ? ? ? ? ?

What is your Crossdressing dream ? ? ? ? ?

My biggest dream is just to be me and to go to church as me instead of having to fake it . . . . .

What is yours ? ? ? ? ? ?

I would love to be able to just go out and shop or go to a restaurant without worry about getting laughed at, hassled or be afraid of running in to someone I now. That would be awesome.

Jeannie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess my crossdressing dream is to be me!! I am a man who likes to wear feminine clothing.!! I have no desire to be a woman, just to wear their clothes. Since I am a man, I go to Church dressed as a man. Although I am usually underdressed enfemme!! I have no problems with that, and I don't think God does either!! If other people would think that way we would all be better off!!

Jeanie, I have done everything you said! Never have had a problem, and since my dear wife has passed away I go out without a wig or makeup. Just a guy in a skirt or dress!! No one pays much attention!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 01-14-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My dream would either to wear a cute cheerleader uniform or to get all glammed up in a prom dress and go out on the town with some girlfriends. Someday maybe.

Oh, church is one of the biggies for me too. I'd also love to go dancing en femme. Someday I'll get up the nerve.

I would like stem-cell breast augmentation, facial hair electrolysis, and then feel free to cross dress whenever I want to. I have a dream that my wife and I would go out as follows: she would wear her usual shirt, pants, and flat shoes and I would wear a dress, hose, and heels.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Like many others, I dream of the complete freedom to dress enfemme and carry on with my life that way. I'm getting closer every day.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I would love to be able to just go out and shop or go to a restaurant without worry about getting laughed at, hassled or be afraid of running in to someone I now. That would be awesome.

Jeannie
    You just have to go out with a big bouncer type of buddy so he can wipe the smirks off the faces of the hecklers!

Johanna

Gold Member
    Just to go out of the house. A Paul Bunion type does not look good in a dress.
    The curse of being a big person. Rader

That one day we will all be able to dress as we wish and simply think/feel/say this is me, without being judged weird or wonderful by anyone else.

That my family -- all of them, even my father's narrow-minded super Baptist side -- will accept me for who I am when I finally come out and begin transitioning to female.

Slightly Confused annabellejorden's Avatar
    My cross dressing dream is the same as my big dream.

I dream for a star trek type of society.

One where every one is accepted, no matter what. All are accepted.
    And all are shown the respect that any living sentient being deserves.

Darn you Roddenberry for putting these ideas into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    Like many others, I dream of the complete freedom to dress enfemme and carry on with my life that way. I'm getting closer every day.
    My thoughts exactly
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My dream would be to dress how ever I felt. If I wanted to go to a party, or to dinner, whatever, dressed in any dress/shoes I wanted and to be accepted and treated as it was just a normal thing.

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annabellejorden View Post
    My cross dressing dream is the same as my big dream.

I dream for a star trek type of society.

One where every one is accepted, no matter what. All are accepted.
    And all are shown the respect that any living sentient being deserves.

Darn you Roddenberry for putting these ideas into my head.
    I couldn't have said it any better.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

For those who want to go to church, consider changing denominations. The Unitarian Church is very accepting of crossdressers and transsexuals.

my dream would is to be able to live day to day enfemme as shannon.

My dream is to be dressed enfemme and go out with my wife for a weekend of girly fun.

oh there are lots of dreams. But i would love to try dressing 24/7. And i would like to go out.

My dream is to pass in public, I am way to tall and big for a Lady and I stick out like a sore thumb. I would also have a Lady that would totally accept me for who I am and would go out with me dressed as a Lady. Not nessacerally in a dress, because I want to fit in as a Female not stick out like a guy in a dress.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

My dream is to learn that the results from the blood tests I had done prior to my hernia surgery last March, revealed DNA evidence that proves that I am the illegitimate son produced from a secret love affair between Bill Gates and Oprah many years ago...and they both want to pay me off and keep it quiet.//
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My dream is to so very well understand Tina that switching back and forth between genders is completely natural and vertually without thought, completly uninhibited, where Tina has enough time to well-establish herself as the individual she is.

Aspiring Member
    My dream is to be an honest-to-goodness housewife. I'd love to stay at home to cook, clean, and try to make a happy home for my spouse. I actually do most of that now, but not "full-time"

Danielle

My dream is to be able to be a Morgan as much as possible and to share this side of me with someone special. Over the past month or so, its started to come true! My wife encourages my dressing and loves it as much as I do. We told a few of her girlfriends and though I'm not ready for prime time we do have a lot of fun having girl nights and such.

My dream would be acceptance from my wife and do things together like girlfriends.