Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your Crossdressing dream ? ? ? ? ?

I would just love to be able to be Kaz whenever and wherever I want, with no issues or problems from anybody, just loads of support and love.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Born in Scotland - live in Western Australia.
    All it really needs is self-confidence - not all GG's are beautiful and beauty is only in the eye of the beholder! Most people don't look too closely anyway. My first real fear was when, after a meal in a restaurant, I needed to use a toilet. For Jennifer to go to the men's was out of the question! So going to the ladies' was my only option - confidently! No problem really, and I've done it often since then.
    Just be yourself.
    Jennifer Freeman

To be dressed in a beuitiful wedding gown with all the frills, long line strapless bra, almost there panties, garter belt with silk stockings, loads of petticoats, and 4" heels all in white of course. I think I would be in heaven and I would not want to come back.

2 dreams. first I wish I had a really accepting female friend that I could talk to and explore my feminine side with, my wife does not accept. and second, I would get really sexy, starting with a nice bath and shaving my legs. paint my finger and toe nails a nice red. do a great make-up job. put on a beautiful soft black dress with sheer hose and a sexy pair of 4 inch black patent leather peep toe pumps and go to dinner and dancing with my friend. DREAMS!!!

My pink bikini on a beach in Hawaii.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I have lived some of your crossdressing dreams:

I have gone to my Roman Catholic church many times in a skirt suit only because I was going shopping afterwards. As long as you blend in and are very passable it would be no bother. You don't need to go to a special church.

I have gone out to the gay parade and my psychiatrist in my best cheerleading outfit.

A dream I had lived was going to a job fair in a skirt suit. I posted a past thread on this.

But my unlivable dream would be to change into a real woman with real tits and a vagina so I can experience periods, childbirth, and a female orgasm.

A dream that could one day be reality is to find an accepting pretty wife my same clothes size. And to go to work in a skirt suit!

a bit nutty
    That it would be socially acceptable everywhere to dress as you please.
    Also that everyone on the planet adopts a basic and simple tenet, don't hurt anyone either physically or mentally for any reason, ever.

Ginger

I guess that mine would be to find a female partner who loves me because of me being transgendered rather than in spite of it.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill M View Post
    My dream is to be dressed enfemme and go out with my wife for a weekend of girly fun.
    My thoughts...exactly.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

my dream would be to have a girls weekend or week , small group of gg's go to a spa get my nails done ,dress full tilt lol go out and blend in have a great time and bejust one of the girls, will never happen i dont look very girly , have never been out dressed
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I'm living my dream so my dream is to not wake up.
    Ditto Holly! .... I have so much more that I ever thought possible. Sometimes I think something terrible is going to happen to me or my wife because no one gets it this good for very long.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Shopping for dresses and shoes with my wife while in completely dressed up!

Just to dress as to how I feel like at the moment I want to. Billie Jean

To just get dressed in a pair of jeans, a nice top, a pair of ballet flats and just do my everyday things and have it be perfectly acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I would just love to be able to be Kaz whenever and wherever I want, with no issues or problems from anybody, just loads of support and love.
    Totally agree with Kaz. Must be the Yorkshire in us!

Mine would be, being the size, and having the head of hair I had when I was 15!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Mine is a selfish one. I wanna be Queen Elizabeth R (the Blanchet version) for a weekend
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

For me, it would be to get to wear skirts outside all the time...
    For annabellejorden, I totally agree...
    For eluuzion... an interesting comment...
    For me, if i could wear skirts in the Winter and dresses in the Summer I would ask nothing more...

I would love to just be able to dress when I wanted to and go out into the world. To experience life as a woman from the everyday chores of grocery shopping, to a fancy party where I am dressed to the nines.
    I would love to be just one of the girls in a group of women.
    Then to be able to do this without the fear of being fired if found out or having my family ridiculed.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    My biggest dream is just to be me and to go to church as me instead of having to fake it . . . . .

What is yours ? ? ? ? ? ?

I also have the same dream over and over, I was dressed as a girl one time at church when I was little. It was the best feeling in the world. I would go Sunday after Sunday looking at all the pretty dresses the girls got to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    My dream would either to wear a cute cheerleader uniform or to get all glammed up in a prom dress and go out on the town with some girlfriends. Someday maybe.
    This is also my dream to Shelby Girl! I guess we need to start our own cheerleading team! :-)
    FIND ME!!
    My YouTube - https://tinyurl.com/yaa6k27o

If your church is full of hate, find one that isn't ( such as Unitarian or MCC ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

hi . when i get dress up and make up on . i still look like my face has been hit by a lorry . my dream is to look like any of you girl pretty . love deanna

My crossdressing dream is to be passable and maybe go out on Halloween with my two closest friends. I wanna WOW them. :P

My dream is to go to the bank ..EnFemme and pay off my house ...then tell then to kiss my purfumed butt..

Joann

Wow, my dream is rather uncommon on this thread:

I would love to go out and be PASSABLE and to truely experience a womans world.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]