Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I don't recall you mentioning but what will be your living situation? If you are sharing an apt or a dorm with roommates and you either don't want to come out to them or the rest of the campus then that determines everything. If you don't want anyone to know then I would say definitely don't bring anything.

If you have a good situation then by all means.

I think everyone here is responding from their own preferences and desires with the exception of the one person that said he was a student.

Good luck in school.
    Last edited by darla_g; 01-17-2011 at 10:37 AM.

I suggest--as others already have--that you take your girl clothes (don't arrive in them, however), and after you've had a chance to find out more about the student body and the campus, you'll be able to make a better decision regarding how open you are as a CD. You may find that there is a student support group; and you may find that the campus is very supportive and accepting and encouraging--many campuses are. Best wishes.
    warmly, Linnea

Claire I'm a freshman in college too and had the same problem at hand. I live in a dorm and can't dress as often as I want but I do have a bunch of things. Just know your roommates schedule and make time for yourself thats what I do... The majority of my dressing just includes panties however because my roommate is in the room alot (currently wearing my comfy calvin klein lace-trimmed bikini panties under my sweatpants because hes in the room)

Girl Be who you want to be.......Never settle for what others may think. Besides you are the one who will be the happiest with what ever you decide to do. Now for the challange.....your choice's will decide how you life the rest of your life. In the closet or out. Looks to me that you have made some choices already since your folks know. I would say go for it and dont fear the un-expected. And just remember if you do there are threads on safety to read to help you take care of your-self. Good luck on your choice.

Banned Read only
    I went through this as well. You will not have any privacy your first year. Forget it. It just doesn't work. Once you get an apartment, your choices open up.

Finding my inner femme *~Cassie~*'s Avatar
    Take it with you maybe underdress most of the time, but you'll have your other stuff when you want to go all out