Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural chest vs Breast forms

fierce glamazon
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyBits View Post
    There is something very hot about someone being dressed and keeping their natural flat chest instead of using breast forms. That is all.
    that's what I do!

I like my body without prosthetics. It makes me feel more naturally feminine. I like to dress for my body, and celebrate my body as it is. And also the thought of someone undressing me and finding 'fake' body parts throws me off. I used to wear a stuffed bra every time I dressed up, but when I became more at peace with my identity as transgender, it became super important to me to embrace my body without that.

I am taking herbal supplements and do regular massages with oils which actually has spurned some kind of development. My breasts are definitely more pillowy now.

Also I recently purchased a noogleberry breast enlargement system with which to pump them up and hopefully get some more tissue growth! My goal is A cup (maybe B-ish, but I'm not going to ask for too much!), and bigger, more sensitive nipples. I hope to at least transform my chest to look softer and more feminine, so that if you look at it you would think it was just a flat chested woman!

But in general I adore smaller breasts, and plenty of supermodels are also super flat!
    Last edited by Avana; 01-23-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Johanna, I was reading this thread again and realized that I should have answered your post. If the measurement under your breasts is 38, than that is your proper band size, not a 42. You should be wearing a 38 C or maybe a D. The measurement over your breast detirmines the cup size. Your band size is alwys detirmined by the measurement under your breasts, not that under your arms. Believe me, in the over 50 years that I have been measured, I have been told that often. And the fittings that I have had done were all done by real professional bra fitters!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Johanna, I was reading this thread again and realized that I should have answered your post. If the measurement under your breasts is 38, than that is your proper band size, not a 42. You should be wearing a 38 C or maybe a D. The measurement over your breast detirmines the cup size. Your band size is alwys detirmined by the measurement under your breasts, not that under your arms. Believe me, in the over 50 years that I have been measured, I have been told that often. And the fittings that I have had done were all done by real professional bra fitters!!
    Stephanie, that is a very important point that you make about where the measurement for bra size is made. When I first began dressing years ago I mistakenly assumed that a bra size was the same as a man's sport or suit jacket size, which is measured under the armpits. Wrong! I wear a size 42-43 suit jacket in drab, and a size 38 bra. Responsive to this thread, my personal experience is this. I still lift weights 2-3 times a week, and have fairly large pectoral muscles. In my own eyes, I think that wearing small breast forms inside my 38-C bra helps to define my figure in a more feminine way. I think that the look calls attention away from the muscular caps on my shoulders and biceps, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    My wife has a 42 C bra she no longer wears. The cups are too big but the band size is OK. If you look at a Woman Within catalog they say the band size is the measurement under the arms and the cup size is based on the difference between the bust size and the measurement under the arms.

All one can say is there is very little consensus of how bras should be sized. I have seen web sites that say the band size is 4 inches bigger than the under-breast measurment if that measurement is even. If it is odd, add 5 inches. Then I see that above a certain size add only 3 inches if the under breast measurment is odd.

Johanna

I have a fleshy chest and fita 40 "B" quite well. By the way that size is very hard to find. I only wear breast enhancers to have a more filled out look. I'm quite happy with that size.
    Margot

I am a natural 40B so most of the time I do not wear enhancers. I only wear enhancers if I am wearing something which looks better when more filled out.

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    Well I was never a fan of huge breasts. I think they are "ewwie!"

But i do myself have breastforms because breasts, in my opinion, are just as important in defining a female as as her nether regions... which i cannot achieve so i like to get as close to GG as possible.

And the feeling of having extra weight where only girls should have it is amazing! but i see where it could make one feel more naturally feminine.
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

Aspiring Member
    My VS supported girls are outstanding. Flat is dull according to the weather girl.

I'll be the different one here and say that bigger is better. Attention, bounce, warmth, and girls get jealous!!!!

I would love to get forms... I do have natural breasts, somewhere between an A and B... i wear a bra sometimes and I have some pads... most often I go without a bra, and what I have shows through my tops... I just want more... I would love a pushup bra... cleavage would be sooo cool...

This isn't the "one-handed" forum.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I've always found GG's with very small breasts quite attractive, provided that they are slender, small-waisted athletic types.

That look doesn't work in femme mode for me because I don't have that naturally feminine tiny-boned slenderness. I have to settle for the security guards staring at my (enhanced) chest as I stroll by ...

I just wish i had a list of things to do to grow natural breast so i wouldnt have to use forms i have a pair i like but their not ment for doing stuff in.....like every day stuff bending over and everything... natural would be so much better i think

First of all, I have ben blessed with very large breast for a guy, so it is very easy for me to create the female figure, a set of breast forms wiyh a under wire bra and "Whalla" a almost perfect 36 C with a fair amount of cleavage. However I have noticed some of the pics. posted on here that some of the gals go way over board in the boob department and think "Bigger is Better". It's my opinion that you should try to create a more natural look, especially those that try to pass in public. The Dolly Parton look definately doesn't work for most........As they say "Just my 2 cents"......

Hot Blooded Space People
    I suppose I'm kind of a nature girl? I'm kind of a thin person so if I did have natural breasts they'd be tiny...but I love stuffing, although I've never gone farther than 36 A. I'm definitely gonna invest in some breast forms as soon as I'm not broke, but I like going out with a girl top flat chested.

Where do I find a triple A cup with a 46" band ??

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyBits View Post
    There is something very hot about someone being dressed and keeping their natural flat chest instead of using breast forms. That is all.