Thread: first time toe nail painting????

first time toe nail painting????

Last night I painted my bf toe nails for the first time. We both really enjoyed. I would love to hear about your first time.
    Danielle

Hi Dannie. I too painted my toe nails for the first time a few months ago. Felt soooooooooooooooooo good.
    Last edited by Yvonne York; 01-22-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Silver Member
    An ex girlfriend always liked painting my toe nails bright red as she thought it was so feminine and sexy

I painted mine the first time 45 years ago... When I was 12! Lol. And many times through High School and college...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wow, Dannie, that was a loooooooooooog time ago and my memory isn't what it used to be . My wife and I regularly go to the nail salon for manicures and pedicures (just yesterday as a matter of fact). It's so much fun, sitting in the spa chair with the girls working on our feet. Sometimes we get matching color and designs. My wife tells people it's for when we go to the mall, if we get separated, they will know how to match us up together.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Mine had been polished many times by girlfriends and myself since I was about 10. Mostly just for a few hours or a day two tops! But just a couple weeks after meeting my now wife, we were going out one night, I painted her toenails a pretty mauve color. I told her that I would wear a color like this if I could, she said you can and painted mine! We have been together for over 8 years now and we are almost always wearing the same color 24/7/365! Very rare do we not match! I LOVE it!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I just painted mine for the first time a few weeks ago. They're hot pink and look wicked cute, but I sure tend to make a mess!

I started painting my toenails this past summer when the pink fog hit me hard!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I have been doing it for a year or two without her knowing. Daughters did her's one day. We were home alone and I asked her if her's needed to be touched up. She said yes. So I found the polish and did it for her. Then told her to do mine. She said she wasn't very good at it and I told her she just needed practice. Now we do each other's and I get to pick the color. Mine need to be done again, maybe Monday. Didn't tell her, but it really turns me on when she is doing it. Doctor saw them when they were purple.