Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if you could magically choose your gender every morning?

Slightly Confused annabellejorden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    If everything else were the same, I guess I would do what I do now--choose to be a girl on those rare days a few times a year when I don't have any obligations in my male role.

But what if everyone were free to choose, every day? I suspect there would be a lot more of us, FTMs & MTFs, switching on a regular basis. Maybe almost everyone would know someone who showed up male for fishing, bowling, ball games, &c., and female for dinner parties, committee meetings, dancing, &c. ???
    Then, instead of black tie events, we would have hot female events and studdly dude events.

I like.

btw: for me, male at work, female rest of the time. except for when there were male tasks needing done.

Wouldn't it be just great to find out? Right now I would have to say that I would like to be able to choose on a daily (even per second) basis. Living the two would certainly clarify who I was!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    Female. period.

Female forever, of course.
    Lori

Hmmm... well, being that my life's work sort of involves me being... a man... and that my work takes me often to places without proper facilities... most of the time I find it quite convenient to be able to pee anywhere... so I'm quite happy with my original equipment.

However... sitting here at my laptop, with my girlfriend looking on... she has suddenly (and to my regret) informed me that she can indeed pee standing up, and write at least her first initial in snow. Scary. But... nice to know that I wouldn't be too terribly handicapped should I awake some morning to find myself equipped with internal plumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2SpeedTranny View Post
    Hmmm... well, being that my life's work sort of involves me being... a man... and that my work takes me often to places without proper facilities... most of the time I find it quite convenient to be able to pee anywhere... so I'm quite happy with my original equipment.

However... sitting here at my laptop, with my girlfriend looking on... she has suddenly (and to my regret) informed me that she can indeed pee standing up, and write at least her first initial in snow. Scary. But... nice to know that I wouldn't be too terribly handicapped should I awake some morning to find myself equipped with internal plumbing.
    See this: http://www.go-girl.com/
    Lori

For me, I think about 50 -50 male and female. A lot depends on what I would look like as a female. I used to sometimes look at genetic females and say to myself - "I could be her" or "I wouldn't want to be her".

There are lots of things I enjoy doing that females don't typically do or aren't strong enough to do so I would want to be male for those times. And of course, I would have to learn a lot to be a female on the other days.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Greene View Post
    It would depend on what I was doing for the day:
    If I have to work at the forge shop I would choose male
    If I have the day off I would choose Female
    I would really enjoy my time off.
    Yeah whatever struck for the day. I'd really like to experience the big O as a female just to know what its like.

if it were only so easily and widely acceptable, id be female all the way. now we just need to work that magic somehow to make it acceptable....

An interesting question ... we all like to think we'd pick female everyday or at least most of the time. But, most of us cross dressers are 'hetero' ... meaning we still prefer women when it comes to sex. If you had that magic wand and truly woke upon female, then wouldn't you most likely be attracted to men? As a hetero CD that doesn't appeal to me ... not to mention earning less wages in the work place ... hehe ... :-)

All female, all of the time!

I would love to have this option. Once I had it I guess then I would know more of how I would use it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I would always choose to be female. Unfortunately at this stage I would have to choose 5 days male for work and weekends female.
    That is unless my lottery ticket is a winner tonight....c'mon Powerball.......lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !