Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She Thinks I'm Hot!!!

She Thinks I'm Hot!!!

A GG friend who I have been & am absolutely crazy about now knows about EVerything. Always have been strictly honest with her about things in general. When we were on bad terms recently I thought..."Ok fc it!" And pix messaged her many photo's from my pic album & a couple taken that day. It was a "Here! This'll shock ya & get you outta my life forever..." sort of thingy - cuz we were really mad at each other. I fully expected her to freak but...amazingly, she relented and assumed some responsibility regarding the nature of our current discontent AND is quite intrigued and turned-on to me by her discovery of my transgendered self. I mean... like suddenly her whole tude has changed - in a Positive manner. I'm like looking around when she talks to me thinking she must be addressing someone else, so different is her demeanor and personality!

What a shock. I thought she'd laugh or run or put me down. Nah uh. It's like she has respect and excitement and...who knows!!! Woohoo!

Anybody else experience such an abrupt and positive reversal of fortune with a GG friend? I'm wondering if this is a wild exception or what?! My friend is 27 y/o - dunno if generation or age is a factor or not. We have a significant comparative age diff too (I'm the older one, duh.. lol). Maybe that factors in as well.

YIPPIE!

Annaliese, sounds as if what you did was a total crap shot on your part with no expectations of winning - and lo and behold! - you walked away with all the money, so to speak. Not something I would recommend for everyone, thought. The odds of that happening to someone else with an equally positive outcome are probably along the lines of lightning striking the same place twice.

Silver Member
    It is great to hear your GG friend has changed her "tude " towards you in a positive manner! Perhaps she is excited about the possibilities & challenges of helping you become more feminine. Go slow, ask her for ideas, suggestions, and help with your clothing, makeup, hairstyles, etc. Soon she may consider you her "new secret GF"! Enjoy.

Wow, Annaliese! Good for you!! Just don't force things if she seems a bit hesitant about helping you out. As Chaii said, go slow. And good luck.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Bold move. Are you happy then with the result? Do you really want a relationship with this girl?

Hmmm. Ideas spinning webs.....gears in my head.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

When I read your title I thought of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer saying "I"M CUTE I'M CUTE...SHE THINKS I'M CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!"

I can't say that has happened to me like that but.... I'm a trucker and I met a wonderfull women (trucker too) and I after a while I told her I'm a CDer and say 2 months ago she was in my town so I said I will get all dolled out and come over to see her. And I did and she loved my look. Plus she confided in me that she was very turn on and attracted to me dress as Christina. So it does happen and when is does if feels soooooo good.

I hope thing go good with you and her just remember.....DON'T PUSH HER INTO SOMETHING TO QUICK. Or you could screw it up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

This just proves that sometimes you just have to "Go For It"!

I am so glad it worked out for you, but most of all you were able to rekindle a friendship.

Slightly Confused annabellejorden's Avatar
    That is so cool.

My thoughts.. hummm..... kind of depends on what the problem was in the first place as to what difference this will make in your over all relationship...just a thought

Gold Member
    It is great that she came around for you. But call me crazy, I smell a rat. Maybe, and I hope
    for you I am wrong, that she is luring you into some trap to tell the world about your dressing.
    Please, do not take it the wrong way, But anything can happen. It is the old Murphy's Law thing
    Best of luck. Rader

I don't know if it is a "trap", but I would definitely not think too much of this... let me explain...

This may be a situation where she's not really seriously "turned on" to you, but turned onto the idea of CDing. It may be she is just playing around with the idea of a "girly man". I would be more concerned that she will use you, then lose you, when the novelty has worn off.

The only reason I'm saying this is because she wasn't interested at all until you came out to her. Makes me question her motives a bit.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    So times you just have to roll the dices and and say **** it.

Glad it worked for you.

My current GF was a similar story. Took her out for dinner (first date) and "kick all the ** off the truck" and paid the bill and went home. She called 3 days later and asked if we could do it again..and when could she meet Em.

That was 13 months back. Still enjoying her company.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    It is great that she came around for you. But call me crazy, I smell a rat. Maybe, and I hope
    for you I am wrong, that she is luring you into some trap to tell the world about your dressing.
    Please, do not take it the wrong way, But anything can happen. It is the old Murphy's Law thing
    Best of luck. Rader
    This occurred to me too. It's a possibility. Since the two of you were locking horns and she suddenly did an about-face for no real reason, this is a REAL possibility.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Annaliese,
    The GOOD news is: She's excited about your fem side for the moment! (What r u waiting for, girl!?)

The BAD news is: She's excited about your fem side for the moment!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Best of luck. Rader
    That would be my concern. Photos can be used for blackmail or revenge so easily.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

UPDATE: She called me a crossdressing faggot yesterday so...um... ok. Whatever!!!

Silver Member
    As the old saying goes, don't supply the rope for others to hang you with (especially when they are loony to begin with.) She could use this information and threaten to out you to others.

what a bitch!

There are some women out there like the women here, there just aren't a lot of us. Good for you for taking a chance, and sorry she turned out to be a loser.

Aw...thnx Cordgrass. I still love her tho, can't help it :/

That is a shame. I admire you for trying though.

Platinum Member
    I took a leap of faith in revelaing myself (figuraatively speaking) to my GF. We've been married happilly for 11 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Aw...thnx Cordgrass. I still love her tho, can't help it :/
    sounds like she has some anger issues - the nasty comment is reflective of that. So, maybe that's the issue to confront, rather than her attitude towards you.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-14-2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: merged, use the multipost button please.

One night I was out dressed before I was full time and on a whim stopped by my best female friend's place unannounced. She had no clue about DeeDee. She is a woman I really look up to. I will never forget her reaction. "Wow,wow,wow. I had no idea. You look fantastic. Are you wearing panties? I have a million questions for you".

We spoke for about 2 hours that night and she ended it by saying I could always talk to her, we will always be friends. This June I am a bridesmaid in her wedding.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    UPDATE: She called me a crossdressing faggot yesterday so...um... ok. Whatever!!!
    What a nasty, angry and confused woman she is. One day she hates you, then she's all giddy and then she hates you again. Trust me, it sounds like she is the one with issues.

I am assuming that you don't believe that she can use the pics to blackmail you - otherwise you wouldn't have emailed them.

Thanks for all the thoughts comments advice and sharing. I love the diversity of opinion and experiences provided by all of You who, if I may take the liberty, consider..

Regardless of her on-again off-again feelings about me, and even her seeming bigotry with respect to alternative gendered people, I believe she has a very good heart and simply lacks a larger perspective of the world and the ppl in it - which would otherwise enlighten her and make her more tolerant and accepting. My feelings for her are strong and real. She had a tough time growing up in an underprivileged famly, was apparently physically abused as a kid (though she never went into specifics about that), is intelligent but never had the opportunity to go to college and thus encounter ppl from other places with other backgrounds and viewpoints i.e. she never had the opportunity to overcome her parochial upbringing or formulate her own ideas about the world and her place in it. She had a baby at an early age with a guy whose a real bad actor...and consequently is ensnared in a seeming unending struggle with the court system regarding his lack of support and decidedly bad influence on her lil boy. A real mess. Plus...I mean she's only 28 so...mix that all together and I can hardly blame her for her anti-transgen tude.

Be that as it may...I KNOW she thinks I'm hot and is def attracted to me, though due to her intolerant Catholic upbringing and all the rest...her initial attraction and arousal becomes quelled and subsequently transformed to revulsion. That's my theory anyways. I lashed out at her and put her in her place during a text message-war of words recently which...I'm glad and I'm not glad happened. Now she wont talk to me, not even txt me...so I called and apologized by voice mail...and since it's Valentines Day I promised her I'm not going against my word and still getting her the 4ct diamond tennis bracelet (on 18kt yellow gold; blue nile) I promised for Xmas - but dint have enough $ to buy at the time. I still don't actually but when I do, I will. I made certain to underscore the fact that it's a Friendship thingy...nothing romantic or lovey-dovey.

I also apologized and told her I'm not really into it (being a girl) - and that it was just a phase and something to do...a kind of auto-erotic thing during a long period of time I had been (still am) without p***y in my life. I believe my rather apologetic voice mail message went something like..."ya know...a guy tends to get into wild & crazy things if he goes too long without. We invariably find a sort of substitute that replaces or takes our mind off the physical intimacy we're currently lacking with a girl...blah blah blah". I know I shouldn't have caved like that but...what can I say? I'm absolutely crazy about her, think we're really a good match and that a real relationship wld Work between us! I just Know it would! Plus...I truly believe that if it did...because I strongly suspect she has, for want of a better word, a 'kinky' side to herself...and given how much I DO care about her, and how safe & comfortable I believe she'd feel with me (never have worries again of the sort that presently weigh so heavily on her..aww)... that she would accept me and even Welcome the infinite bedroom possibilities afforded by the fluid nature of my gender identity.
    That's the plan anyways...what else can I do?? God, to me she's so worth the risk, though I realize I could be all wrong as well. To avoid the great fall if I AM wrong about her, and just to add balance in my life, I am also hoping to find a really good M2F T-lez girlfriend. I don't see why I can't as long as she's on the fence. I wouldn't lie to her about my other friendship(s) if asked, though I'm not gna volunteer anything either. Likewise, I wouldn't lie to my trans gf(s) either but would explain my interest in my GG friend and how trans-lez physical intimacy tween (among) us would have to stop if/when my GG gf decided to become intimate - though we cld still be non-physical M2F gendered friends if that happened.

It's tough being a Scorpio - especially a transgendered one - and nothing short of insanity to fall for a Gemini GG girl - since our celestial personalities are about the worst astrological pairing possible, an assessment that seems to be shared by all who are experts at such things! Ahh but..too late now cuz while the maxim is true... Only fools tread where wise-men never dare... it is also true that: (1) I'm not just a 'man' and (2) though she doesn't see it yet, I do! That is to say...our neuroses match. Perfectly!

Attachment 151798

PLEASE NOTE: Shortly after starting this thread I received many supportive (and some not so supportive yet well intentioned) PM's. I haven't been a good lil girl wrt clearing my box of quite dated incoming PM's...and when it filled...and when I subsequently realized I should delete extremely old messages...I inadvertently deleted EV-rything!! As a result it was impossible to respond to all the most recent PM's I had received from the girls who went out of their way to offer such well thought out and obviously heart-felt advice (plus some PM's from other girlfriends re other topics). I feel HORRIBLE about this - and fear I may be judged as callous or unsocial! Please forgive and know...the time you spent and the things you have said were useful, appreciated and in many instances...touching. Aww... Thank You! - Liese xox
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 02-15-2011 at 12:17 AM.