Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ya'll are a buncha WIMPS!

Violet you do realize according to Fictionmania story lines rules you will pay for your comments by "being forced" to become a panty loving crossdresser full time or even, gasp, be magically transformed into a makeup loving feminine real woman. The horror!
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

LOL ok, so I was content to just let this thread go the way of the dodo, but I just had to post this link up on here, because the video, and the resulting comments sum up what happened here perfectly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfFa44p96o

The avvy pic isn't me
    You know, after the thread went to 4 pages i would have thought everyone had got a clue, i mean come on, do ppl really come on here, read the OP and then post a reply and leave without reading anything?
    Some where between post 112 and 114 someone still was wanting to send you away for being mean, holy DOH!
    When you come along and see an OP that has that many replies doesn't a light come on?

Cassie

Smile

Before people get to the last line, the mention of scrapbooking gives you away as "not a real man."
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Aspiring Member
    WIMPS? What is that? Women in men's pants?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyTO View Post
    Violet you do realize according to Fictionmania story lines rules you will pay for your comments by "being forced" to become a panty loving crossdresser full time or even, gasp, be magically transformed into a makeup loving feminine real woman. The horror!
    I was thinking more along the lines of making her watch a Charo and Gilbert godfrey adult DVD. Followed by Ben stien reading great expectations.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

My manly pink satin panties are all in a wad thanks to you Violet. Aargh!

That said, I would like to attend your manly sewing circle and discuss the finer points of scrapbooking with an electric carving knife (or blow torch) and gorilla glue and duct tape.

Thanks for the spark in this infestation of wussy crossdressers.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    LoL That's it! I'm offically converting to British!

Anyway, I got it! and the responses are priceless!

I think a rant on how some of us act when we see a fellow TG/CD out and about while we are in drab mode should be done.

Hahahaha, complaining about all the crossdressers on www.crossdressers.com. Grip needs to be gained sweetheart! X

Pretty cool entry there Violetgray.. Others are gonna tell you off, and call you a bitch but not me.. WE ARE GUYS dressing as girls, why do we assume we have to go by the same rules of GG's?... It's why I say I don't listen to the screwy rules women go by in fashion.. Their rules don't apply to me, I'M A GUY...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by pattyv View Post
    Violet-I love your sense of humour. I believe your stand-up comedy style just went over some members heads.
    I have GOT to agree, Patty