Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ya'll are a buncha WIMPS!

Angry Ya'll are a buncha WIMPS!

I'm Sorry, but this site SUCKS. First of all, there's all these crossdressers everywhere. What's up with that? I got no problem with the lifestyle, but this site in particular seems to be full of'em. I was complaining to the girls in my sewing circle about what a buncha sissies you all are. I try to talk about manly stuff, like war, mixed martial Arts and scrapbooking, but they're all like "What's the best makeup?" "Do you like my wig?" "What color panties are you wearing?" A REAL man isn't worried about the frilly, satin panties of others, just is OWN! And a REAL man doesn't need others to validate him. A REAL MAN knows that he's dainty enough!

Then, there's the GG's. They say stuff, and the people here actually LISTEN to them! What the hell?!?! Trying to tell us how to be better, prettier, and more feminine. LIKE THEY WOULD KNOW! Whenever a GG tries to give advice just tell'em "Look, sugartits, I've been crossdressing longer than you have!" Wives of crossdressers all need to be told the same thing: "Shuttup woman, and let me get in the kitchen make you dinner!"

Well, I gotta go, my friend Erin is doing my toes then we're watching The Notebook on DVD, but until then you people need to learn to be REAL MEN!

Whoa!!!! Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today. Here's a question for you Violet. If you don't like it here, how come you've been a member since Jan. of '07, and what's keeping you from moving on to a different site that is more to your liking?

I am assuming you are a genetic male. Perhaps if that is the case you need to check out skirtcafe.org. The participants in that forum have masculine names if they are genetic males. If your interests are in dresses and skirts and you want to present as a male that site would be ideal for you. They do not discuss underwear and discuss slips and underskirts only if they alter the outside looks of the garments.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Pretty funny--makes me think about who we are talking to here. I know that there are all sorts of people here--CD TG TS-- and even among subcategories like married hetero out-to-all CDs there is still diversity in style, confidence, objective, &c. That's part of what makes it such a great site.

But mostly when I read or post, my mind is in girl-mode and I feel as though I am communicating with other girls. Who do y'all think you are, and who are you talking to?

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Are you having an identity crissis? I mean are you ok?

Violet-I love your sense of humour. I believe your stand-up comedy style just went over some members heads.

Pot and the Kettle spring to mind here

why be a member if you don't like it, if is a joke then it's gone way over my head

Hmm.. I'll give it a couple more responses..

Some might need to read the post again, gurls...she is joking. Me doth think the ladies protest too much...lol!
    ~Maxi
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Of course she is joking and so was I

Hey girls, I think this girl (guy) is pulling our legs.

Let's see his response.

Ofcourse we are wimps. Thats why we are here! And we love it!

If the humor of the OP's post goes over your head, then I'd say you must be a blond. Either that or some of you don't really read the posts! Duh!!!! I thought it was funny and probably spawned by the thread some disheartened member wrote about how this site sucks.
    How could you miss the humor in this post? Yep, Cindy, she's pulling our legs. I just hope she does not put a run in my hose. lol
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 01-17-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: spelling

You wouldn't say that to my face if I had my hockey gear on!!! New teal jersey with matching sockings!! And I bought some teal stick tape!! Just shows to go ya that I can look corrdinated and cross check your face into the borads... Opsie... . Excuse me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Violet!!!!!!!!! How dare you do a post like this. I am horrified. My keyboard is getting drenched with my own flood of tears. I am going to my room and slamming the door and I am not coming out.

S,S,S,S,SUZY sob.

Violet you are cracking me up. As I started to read the responses I laughed even harder. I was thinking they do not know her.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

hahahaha well played! I came in here about to a smidge angry!

Oh I love it when a woman gets all raged!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Hilarious. I was just saying to someone the other day that crossdressing is not for sissies, it takes a lot of guts to go to the walmart and buy your own bras, panties, and makeup.

Account is closed
    Ah sarcastic troll post. How it sounds like music to my ears.

Well played sir!
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Violet, move on. There's no need for your kind of comments and profanity on this site. I have been a member for about a year, and the ladies here are respectable, gracious, affirming, kind, etc. I don't find you to be any of that.

You would do yourself and all of us a favor if you would find another site to vent yourself on. If you can't add to this site in a constructive and helpful manner, there is no need for you to be her.

Bye Bye Violet!!!

Mackenzie

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I got a good laugh out of the original post.

"Shuttup woman, and let me get in the kitchen make you dinner!"

War in general SUCKS, I'm not into mixed martial arts (although I'm a fan of the arts, plays concerts, etc.) and I've scrapped a few books in my day,,,lol. If that makes me a wimp, then so be it. I'd much rather talk about all the pretty things in life, especailly in the MtoF section of this forum. There is another area called "The Lounge" where the subjects you mentioned can be discussed. I enjoy my feminine side and enjoy talking about it and sharing it with the other girls, I guess that makes me a wimp.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Wow. I cannot believe just how irony-blind some people are!

Violet, loved your rant and sense of humor. The only things missing were a microphone and stage. If present, I think the others would've understood your angle.