Thread: Looking for a HRT doctor in Phoenix, AZ

Looking for a HRT doctor in Phoenix, AZ

Does anyone know of a doctor(s) for Hormone therapy in Phoenix, AZ. I am ready!

Account is closed
    Well Toby Meltzer is in Scottsdale. One of the top srs surgeons in the US. Might want to give them a call or email and see if they have recommendations.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

I see Carol Williams at the McDowell Medical Clinic. She's only an Nurse Practitioner. But, she has tons of experience with transgenders and I think she ROCKS!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Terri[/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="2"]"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly!"[/SIZE]

The true measure of a person is in the questions they ask, not the answers they give.