Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing at Work

i wore a bra and panties under my work shirt and pants for 10 years no problem

Sheer Energy pantyhose under my scrub lots of times. I have to wear support hose for medical reasons and I have shown the to girls I work with. No one has ever said anything derogative to me. Billie Jean

i also underdress quite often, but normally it would only be panties and hose. On occasion I have wore a cami under but not very often

I went to work 3 times cd under my work clothes.
    Bra and panties (34a forms) scared someone would notice.

I underdress every day at least panties usually tights as well

Panties all the time, tights or pantyhose in the winter and ocasionally a blouse under my sweater or fleece top. I have enough man boobs that if I wore a bra (42B) it ecomes noticable so I stay away from that at work.

I saw a male movie theater ticket taker wearing totally feminine makeup. My mom asked if I thought he was a crossdresser. I said I wasn't sure. Does wearing makeup count as dressing? Opinions probably differ.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Most of the time I underdress, but sometimes it just isn't appropriate. If wear a bra, I try to make sure it isn't going to show... this is very simple really... if you are wearing shirts that give it away, don't! Unless you want to be noticed! Similarly, with suspender belts (aka garter belts?) you need to be aware of what trousers (aka pants?) you are wearing...

At the moment I routinely wear tights (aka pantyhose) to work, maybe femme knickers and sometimes a bra. I have worn hold-ups (aka thigh highs?), suspenders and stockings, cinches, thongs... you name it!

But I will wear these so they cannot be noticed.

Of course I always worry about x-ray vision!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    I saw a male movie theater ticket taker wearing totally feminine makeup. My mom asked if I thought he was a crossdresser. I said I wasn't sure. Does wearing makeup count as dressing? Opinions probably differ.
    In the UK you can buy male cosmetics and some young guys do wear make-up... though not full on femme!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I've not felt the need to wear a bra if I don't have anything for it to hold. Considering that my work wear is mostly T-shirts this is probably a good thing. However, that doesn't mean that my lower body isn't enjoying the caress of something considerably nicer than coarse cotton.

I normally wear panties and tights under my work clothes.

Petite Alix
    I have done it for years and only knew one other person that did it. Personally, I think that it scares anyone that does it so it would be hard to tell. I only found out because we bothe came dressed up as girls one Halloween and I noticed lots of little things about him as time passed. I used to get out pretty late and saw him taking off his jacket and putting on a flower top. As I walked by the car I also noticed he had some pretty black heels and short skirt.

I never mentioned it to him but I ran into him at a club when I was fully dressed and he was not. Ha Ha! We just never talked about it and he was't my type anyway so no loss there. I don't mean to be shallow but it think it is a very personal thing to all of us to be acknowledged at the right time and place.

For me at work, in the winter, I wore women's jeans and cashmere sweaters, with a womans fleece vest and hoop earrings... I also wore women's perfume... in the summer I wore women's sandals, shorts, and a boatneck sleevless top... I did get some looks, but my friends got used to it... when we had meetings, i went for the suit and tie bit...