Thread: My Summer Vacation!

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

My Summer Vacation!

Well as i write this its about 40 degrees, but with summer coming up what are everyone's plans for the season?
    For me It will be like last year. A couple of beach trips where I plan to wear a two piece bikini. One a white and gold striped two piece triangle top and scoop bottoms the other is a new white with purple / pink / blue ruffle at the front of the bottoms and along the triangle of the top. One looks real good the other looks cute.

Last year I went with the roommate's kids I wore the white and gold one with a white tank and loose beach skirt and was talking to a woman and her child about Kung Fu while waiting to cash out.

I had a great summer at the beach last year and I want to carry on this year.

What about everyone else What are your plans.

Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Kerry, Those sound so cute, you'll have to post pics.

We had planned to tour the northwest via vehicle and never get on an interstate and make kind of a photo journey. Those plans derailed when we had a lay-off at work. Those of us who were fortunate to keep our jobs had to take an additional 10% cut in pay. We took a 10% cut about 1-1/2 years ago. So looks like we will head down to Florida and stay a couple weeks. Maybe next summer we'll make our trip to the northwest.

The wife and I are taking a 25th anniversary 2nd honeymoon trip to Nova Scotia this summer. We will be staying at the same Inn we were at then. It should be wonderful but probably no appearances by Tatyana.

Then about a month later, the entire family will be going to our annual cabin trip on beautiful Lake Superior in Michigan's Upper peninsula. No time for Tatyana there either.

Seems she doesn't get vacation time!

-Tatyana

Kerry, the suits sound cute! I'm awaiting pics too.

-Tatyana
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-12-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

my wife andi are going on an extended trip out west and i hope to get in some charlene#2 time,just yesteday my wife said that i should pick out my panties that i plan on taking,i also have some fem shorts that i plan on wearing on the trip

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Family going to Blackpool (english seaside resort) for the week in July,My wife and I are still undecided whether to spend a day or evening with me out Dressed,Whether or not,we will still have a Girlie Evening in Our B & B,with plenty of new purchases from shopping trip to try on

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Family going to Blackpool (english seaside resort) for the week in July,My wife and I are still undecided whether to spend a day or evening with me out Dressed,Whether or not,we will still have a Girlie Evening in Our B & B,with plenty of new purchases from shopping trip to try on

Sophie
    Go during the day you can work on your tan :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member

A Real Bummer

Hi Kerry,
    We are going on a 3or4 week trip in the motorhome with an other couple being as the motorhome only holds four people Orchid will not be invited to go.

Orchid

Im sorry orchid I cant even think What I would do with out my planed beach trips and the pool in the yard. Last year I had obvious tan lans. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    its upwards of 80 here and I tried on my bikini today - I still need to drop a couple of pounds, but its definately getting close!