Thread: Compliments

Compliments

How may of you have recieved compliments on your look from strangers when out or one you know (anywhere/anytime)? I have not ever recieved a complimet on me but I have had some for jewlery and just yesterday for wearing green (blouse and tank plus braclet, ring, ear rings and pin.

Most interactions I have had with the public are business related with a very few exceptions. I try had to look appropriate and 'good' but I guess I don't read well.
    How about you?
    joank
    Southern California

I've gotten comments on my heels, my perfume, my hair, my clothing, etc. I think it all kind of goes together as a package. I love all the compliments that I get. That really keeps me going.

Platinum Member
    Not from strangers, since I don't go out in public (yet), but last night one of our neighbors gave me what I took as a prefunctory compliment - said " I looked nice". Well, I didn't believe her entirely (the outfit was fine, but whatever). I'll take what I can get!

I've had a few good compliments! But mostly I get strange looks!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    On several occasions a girl will ask me " who did my makeup", and when I say myself she looks surprised, some even wanted me to do theirs. Had compliments on shoes from SA's at Goodwill.

Fortunately, I have received some. It is very pleasurable when I do.
    Hugs, Carole

I have received a few unsolicited compliments from strangers. It makes you feel so good about yourself.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I've received compliments from GGs on my jewelry.

My (GG) tailor has given me compliments on my gowns.

My therapist has told me on several occasions that I'm "well put together".

And I've had numerous compliments from this board and FtF on my pix after a makeover.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You are a good looking woman, Kim. xx

I was completely blown away by the compliments from our members here. I posted some pics and was overwhelmed by the comments I recieved, and embarrassed also. (first time viewed by the WORLD) !!

Jannine. x