Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enfemme Vacations

Gold Member
    Like Alice, I have been looking at Diva Las Vegas for my first 24/7 vacation (I have only been out and about for a little over a year, so it is no surprise). But I decided this morning that I will probably make it fall a little short of my goal. My wife is going and we are driving. I just realized that we will be driving past her best friend from her childhood, so I offered to stop either on the way down or back up. So if it comes together, I will fall short by a travel day and I will be quite happy anyway.

The most time that I have ever had was a full day. Never a vacation, But hopefully soon.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've done a few... the best was a week in Paris with my wife. It was fabulous!!!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Misty G...

As I do not dress outside the home a traditional vacation en femme the entire time is not likley...however...

This spring I do plan on taking a few days off while my wife is out of town, sequestering my male wardrobe and remaining in my fineries 24/7 for the duration. That is about as close as I get but it should be interesting

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Good for you, must be nice. You must be independently wealthy do be able to do something like that and unattached as well.
    What kind of comment is that? Why would she have to "BE independently wealthy" to take a vacation? I just do not understand some of the crappy comments that come out of poeples mouths. What are you? Jealeous? Shame on you Denise.

Done several, Hawaii, England, but the most fun was a week skiing and picking up single guys in the lift lines!

Never even crossed my mind! Sounds like an adventure!!!

Although to be honest im not too bothered about going out in public... kind of just like sitting about doing my usual stuff when dressing up

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I did it once when I was 18. My girlfriend at the time was very into my dressing up and we went away to a little beach town for a week end. I got dressed at her apartment and we packed only one bag for the two of us. We were both a size 6 and other than shoes, we shared everything. I wore my hair long then so it was easier to pass, I think.
    How did you let that one slip away? too bad

Once a year I take a short week (4-5) days to get out. it's fantastic fun, although yes, as has been mentioned, it is a little extra work. ;-)

Last summer I had a week enfemme at home, just taking care of myself.

I am new at this, I only have a few things. This May I will be taking a busines trip to NC, plus staying a few extra days for fun . I have been shopping to get a few outfits for the trip.

My plan is to leave the house (not outed to roommates), find a wayside, change into a dress, do my nails. I unfortunatly can not pass for a women, so I do not have a wig.

I plan to fly out of milwaukee as a guy in a dress wearing a bra, full nail polish deep red, 4" sandals(shown in avitar), I haven't shaved my legs yet but I will try to tweeze them some so they are not so hairy. I will have my chest waxed.

I still need a purse, swimsuit, another skirt, and a few tops.

Does anyone have any good places to visit around Raleigh NC? I will be hitting the local bridal shops.

Xpshooter

I went from Michigan to Virgina last year. I was enfem the entire time and loved every minute of it, I used women's restrooms like usual, I just walk in like I'm any other woman and use the bathroom. I got maamed quite a bit which was nice, it was a lot of fun and I'd love to do it again.

I've spent many weeks walking the beach at night at PC Beach Fla fully dressed, to chicken to venture to the clubs, fearful of the young rednecks, I really don't want to have to hurt anyone.

I have thought about this. I have neither the wardrobe nor the confidence to pull something like that off, at least not yet, but it would be liberating, without the complication of having to explain it all to my surroundings.

Platinum Member
    Misty, my wife and I are seriously contemplating an en femme (me of course) vacation in Costa Rica. My dream is two weeks without a stitch of male clothing, and as often as not, barely a stitch of a bikini!