Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enfemme Vacations

Enfemme Vacations

Who has had the opportunity to take a vacation while remainingg enfemme the whole time?

I have gotten to do this a couple of times and enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to go to the beach in a bikini as I carried no male clothes at all.

Vacation? What is this vacation you speak of?

I haven't had a real vacation in about 20 years. Hopefully once the child gets off the household payroll SO and should be able to do that.

I dont know if you can call it a vacation but I am planing a trip to Albuquerque this next week and and i am only taking 1 set of male clothes. If any body in Albuq. wants to meet me just pm me.

I can agree that going on a vacation is fun. Especially when you leave all the male clothes home. Now way to change back as my wife told me several times on several vacations.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    Who has had the opportunity to take a vacation while remainingg enfemme the whole time?

I have gotten to do this a couple of times and enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to go to the beach in a bikini as I carried no male clothes at all.
    Misty , I envy you. I am hoping that i can go to a conference or something this yr to break the ice. any suggestions of TG friendly places [ other than conferences] that i should think about? i live in NJ....so im thinking driving distance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    If only...........!! Sounds lovely Misty, tell us more. From your avatar and profile pictures I would imagine you dodn't have any difficulty going out and about en femme.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Good for you, must be nice. You must be independently wealthy do be able to do something like that and unattached as well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The only time that I have done that was at the Southern Comfort Conference
    back in 2007.
    It was a grand time!
    I long for the day when I can do something like that again!
    One thing to remember though.
    It is a LOT of work being dressed 24/7 for days at a time.
    I changed clothes four or five times a day.
    And did my makeup to correspond with my outfits.

Two years ago my wife and I went to Eureka Springs, AK for the En Femme Getaway, which counting the drive was a week long.

This past fall we went on a 5 day Dignity cruise. Counting the drive and the day before, touring the French Quarter of New Orleans, I was dressed for 8 days. I wrote an article about this experience for our local support group news letter which the organizer for Dignity Cruises has asked me to post here. Hopefully I will get it posted in the next week or so. But both my wife and I had a fantastic time, and would recommend it to everyone.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Quote Originally Posted by carolinewalker_2000 View Post
    If only...........!! Sounds lovely Misty, tell us more. From your avatar and profile pictures I would imagine you dodn't have any difficulty going out and about en femme.
    For those who wants to hear more about this vacation a rather lengthy story is post on my blog. I have been able to take several trips this way one being to New Orleans and there again both my wife and I had a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    Misty , I envy you. I am hoping that i can go to a conference or something this yr to break the ice. any suggestions of TG friendly places [ other than conferences] that i should think about? i live in NJ....so im thinking driving distance.
    As close to NJ that I have been while dressed was to Washington, DC. I have been to Atlantic City but didn't get to go enfemme.

I did when I was 20. I had been closet dressing so I decided to save up and go away for a weekend by myself and be enfemme for much time as I could. It wasn't really a vacation but more of an adventure. I went to a cheap motel of the interstate in CT and had a blast. I had promised myself to be daring and I was. I even went so far as to order a pizza and convinced to delivery guy to take some pics of me! Wish I knew where they were now!

I took a week each in June, July and August last year and spent them entirely en femme. A good chunk of the time was spent either at the beach or poolside. It was a really good time, and very relaxing as well. I'm planning a 10 day stay at a beachfront resort in July and will be going with no male clothes. Should be fun! I highly recommend taking a vacation entirely as your female self to anyone who can.

I can take a vacation but because of school and family circumstances, others can't go with me, so I go alone. I am able to spend a whole week dressing as I please. I am a part-time pleasure dresser, so I don't spend 24/7 en femme. I do dress every day, sometimes twice a day. I have gone out some but stay in mostly. Being away fom home where nobody knows me, I can shop for femme items without looking over my shoulder. I always shop in male mode.
    The thing I really like about this vacation dressup adventure is that I don't have to put things away from view. Makeup is on the vanity top, dresses hang in the closet, shoes on the shoe shelf, etc. Also, time is nothing. No hurry to start or stop anything. I have to be careful at home about perfume (wife knows but others do not), but on vacation I can wear perfume all I want (I love the lingering whiff if perfume even after showering).
    My typical day goes like this: wake when I want, coffee & newpaper while watching early news on TV. Shave, shower, prepare for dressup. Make up, dress up, take pics, stay en femme a few hours, take it all off and shower. Go out, shop, whatever, eat lunch. In the afternoon, prepare for afternoon/evening dressup. Make up, dress up, take pics, maybe go out, maybe stay in. After a few hours, take it all off, eat supper, watch TV, bed. Sleep. Wake up and do it all again.
    I usually decide in advance what I will be wearing. It's during this vacation week that I really like to make sure I fulfill my favorite fantasies: wearing my maid's outfit, Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform, extra-sexy things (to me) like miniskirt, very high heels, heavy makeup, long eyelashes, dark red lipstick & nails, and other things I like. It's a great week.

I haven't done the vacation part yet, but I did travel last November to Las Vegas and back, staying there for 2 days all en femme. Wonderful experience and also a lot of work. I am far from being at that point where I can just "throw" something on and head out the door. So, a longer term en femme maybe just too much for me.

The best vacation for me was 12 Days straight going to New Orleans spending time in the city, then taking a cruise and flying home all enfemme! In fact I took no boy clothes at all so I was sure to be commited! Flying there went really well with no issues and I met a lot of great folks along the way! The cruise was a hoot!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I went to Florida and wore a Sarong Wrap Skirt most of the time... to restaurants, and walking the beach... and to get a pedicure and manicure...

I have done it twice now. Both times were 3-5 day/long-weekend type trips and it was very satisfying. It was a bit of work doing shaving & makeup every day but worth it in the end.

It is always a "vacation"when you carry no boy clothes with you to "fall back on"...lol Hardest part is staying cleanshaven [with no nicks] for days on end.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well, it hasn't ever been a long vacation but I have done several long weekends (4 days) where my wife and I have gone away and I am "effectively living full-time" for the duration as I don't have anything but girl clothes to wear. The longest time I have stayed en femme non-stop was a week but I didn't go away I stayed at home and just had a "at home vacation" .... but that's not what you meant is it, so I guess you have me licked
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I haven't done one of "those" vacations in a few years but my wife and I have done them in the past.3-4 day long weekends in Boston. Went to museums, a musical in the evening, and just enjoying being tourists. At that time I had to come back to the hotel mid-day to shave again. We hope to spend a week or so in New York city sometime in the future. I would love to go to Vegas too!
    Sally

I think the last time I did this was a five day mini break visiting friends

It was great to get out and enjoy somewhere different
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

wow not only to take a vacation and if it is over four days like wow but to take it enfemme would be so unbelievable especially if it was in a place that was CD friendly. Wow, gosh, just the thought of it is like a vacation to me.

I have never done so and as little as a year ago would never consider it. But, recently my wife has become much more accepting of my need to be Alice and now I am going to attend Viva Las Vegas from April 3 to 8, with her blessing. Will be totally Alice the whole time. I'm very excited and nervous. I have made my hotel reservations and am now working on outfits for day wear. And the best part is that I will get to play golf enfemm. That has always been a hidden wish. I will get my nails, including fingers done the morning I leave and drive over and back dressed.

Banned Read only
    I did it once when I was 18. My girlfriend at the time was very into my dressing up and we went away to a little beach town for a week end. I got dressed at her apartment and we packed only one bag for the two of us. We were both a size 6 and other than shoes, we shared everything. I wore my hair long then so it was easier to pass, I think.