Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is she that knows me but I don't know her?

Platinum Member
    Maybe you'll cross paths with her again - out shopping or at school. Then you can solve the mystery.

She got your attendion. Did you get much sleep that night. I would have been racking my mind tring to think of who she was.

Silver Member
    Should have gotten her license plate number and run it.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    Should have gotten her license plate number and run it.
    Hindsights always 20/20. I think if I were in the same situation, I would be in too much shock to think of a clever thing as getting the license plate number...I think even remembering a simple thing such as the make and model of car would be difficult to recall, unless it was a unique car that you don't see everyday (ie. classic or exotic car).
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    DennisGTS your right, no clever remarks, no nothing except for the jaw on the ground. I do remember it was a black Lincoln Navigator and the girl was very attractive. In the store I was thrilled that a pretty young thing would say anything to me at my age. The only thing that I loose sleep over is during the Phase of the full moon. Not kidding, I'm a bonafide Werewolf. Have been for as long as I can remember. I have even had the University of Utah Hospital Sleep Disorder Clinic confirm after six months of testing and research that I have a sleep disorder caused somehow by or during the phase of the full moon. I'm weird in other things be side dressing up like a girl. Multiple things to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by shayleetv; 01-24-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt