Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls in high heels...

Girls in high heels...

Have any of you ever just watched a GG struggled to walk in her heels and chuckled to yourself "I definitely walk better in heels than her" and mine are 4" not 2" like the ones she is wearing? I just wondered this as I was just watching a girl walking outside and was a bit jealous that she was out there in a dress and heels and here I am in my office stuck wearing slacks, shirt and tie. Oh well Saturday is coming and I hope to get some time to try on my new outfits that I bought last week.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

There are a couple girls here at work that are horrid at walking in heels. Especially on stairs. Lol. And my wife is a disaster waiting to happen when she wears her 1" heels.. Walking in heels is not a natural thing for humans of either sex.... Lucky all the skating and ice hockey reall have helped me....
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-21-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My first time on 4" heels was like I was born on them.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I don't know what it is, but there's something I find almost sexy about girls who AREN'T good at walking in the heels they wear...

I definitely wear heels MUCH more than my wife; so I can't make fun of a little tip/stumble when she first gets them on. She does look damn sexy in them!

I've even practiced sprinting in heels as well. As a protective brother, I used to always tell my sisters to never wear shoes they can't run in. Only thing I take careful is going DOWN stairs; don't want to scratch the back of heel, or miss the step entirely.

i was just thinking about that this morning as I put my 4" heels on, how natural it is for me!

they do take some getting use too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

First time I walked in 4" store bought heels in MY size, it was like I was born with them on.

I feel like I may need to be more concerned with the everyone who witnesses my adventures in heels, not just the GGs. Eek.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawna Ellen Bays View Post
    I don't know what it is, but there's something I find almost sexy about girls who AREN'T good at walking in the heels they wear...
    Whew, there is hope for those of us who aren't very good at walking in heels.

6 cm (2 1/2 inch) block heels are far more comfortable on my feet than flat shoes. I can walk around in 10 cm (4 inch) stiletto heels just fine including going up and down stairs without having to hold onto the rail.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Gold Member
    A Couple of weeks ago, I was at my Legion hall on business.
    The Hall was rented out for a Wedding, 20+ something crowd.
    It was funny to watch these girls stumbling around in 4",5", and yes a 6"
    heals, and their old Prom dresses. Only a few did well, My guess they worked in
    an office environment that commanded business attire, IE a dress and heals.
    Most problem wore tennises all day long, and in heals, well I enjoyed myself. Rader

I see this sometimes, but also related; seeing women wearing heels that are OBVIOUSLY the wrong size for them. I soooo want to tell them, and help them find better fitting and faaar more comfortable shoes.

Of course, then there was the recent time I was walking past the hosiery section in a major department store, and two late teen women were pondering what pantyhose to buy. What little I could gather from the conversation, they were very confused and were at a loss as to what to buy. I soooo wanted to stop and help them.

But, in either case, a man doing that would come off as incredibly creepy.

Banned Read only
    Just the other day I watched a young woman try running in high heels. It was comical. Most of the women I see who are dressed nicely seem to be very accustom to walking in heels. Most disasters I see seem to be younger women or teenagers wearing heels without a backing at the heel. I have never had a problem with heels four inches or lower, but, I sure the heck would not attempt a hundred yard dash in heels or flip flops. Five inch heels really stress my feet, so I very rarely wear those for any length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    But, in either case, a man doing that would come off as incredibly creepy.
    If you're old enough you could say that you have teenage daughters and you helped them select their their heels and pantyhose.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I noticed that as well when my daughter went to Prom. There was a large group that met for Pictures at a popular photo spot along with many others from other proms were there. I thought to myself I walk better in heels than many of these girls. Most young girls these days just wear flats or flip-flops, put them in heels it looks like a fish out of water. That was also a major pink fog day I was so jealous of all the dresses, shoes and accessories.

I know what you mean. There is one woman who works at the YMCA I frequent that dresses very fashionably (and is thin enough to pull it off!), but she clomps around in her high heals so badly that it makes me cringe! I so what to give her a class in how to walk in them! I hope this doesn't sound too "stuck up" on my part, but she seriously needs to work on her walk in heals!

For myself, I love to walk in heals, and will frequently put a pair of 3" boots or pumps at home just to practice walking in them, even if I'm not wearing another stitch of fem clothing. It's a lot of fun; and the only way to get good at walking in heals is to walk in them!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I love wearing heels, I have 3" up to 5". I usually go out in the 3" heels and keep the higher ones for around the house.
    I can't say thatI really laugh at the GG's that struggle, My wife never wears heels and she always asks how I can so easily.

Isn't it ironic that heels are not part of the standard men's wardrobe even though a lot of times males can walk in them better than a lot of females? King Louis 14th had shoes with 12.5 cm (5 inch) heels. My wife has difficulties with 2.5 cm (1 inch) heels.

Johanna

I went to a race at Eldora Speedway a couple of summers ago. I was in the pits with a race team. At one point I went up on the infield observation stand to watch some heats.

About that time they had the "trophy girl" come up on the stand. She was about 20 years old, super hot, and wearing 4" heels. She was terrible at walking in them.

I had the pleasure of following her back down the steps of the stand. Walking away there was a mother and daughter behind me who commented on how she wasn't good walking in the heels. I agreed and said "I could walk in them better than her". Not sure what kind of reaction they had to that comment

Yes, I see many ladies who can't walk in them, especially their 4 inch stiletto boots, they look awesome on them while they are standing still. I also like to laugh when I am at a formal gathering and women start to complain about their pantyhose, corsets, heels etc... and always like to throw out the old saying of "you guys should try to wear all of this stuff". A couple of times I have said, I have, it isn't all that bad, but they usually just laugh it off with a ya right. Ohhhhhhh if only they knew.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It's official in my local paper that I walk better in heels than some GG's (including the reporter who did the article about me)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyDJ View Post
    Have any of you ever just watched a GG struggled to walk in her heels and chuckled to yourself "I definitely walk better in heels than her"
    Nope can't say as I have even chuckled over how anyone walked or talked or acted...seems like that is what we ask of the rest of the world for us ain't it? So the way I get this is that there are many here who 1) take great joy in at least seeing someone struggle and 2) find that they have some sort of superiority over others and 3) wonder why the heck women don't wear those heels when you just make fun of them (or look at them as easy virtue).
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yes, I've noticed that. I alway feel I can do better -- for one, I like so much more, that I put the right effort and enjoyment in it.
    Any my wife doesn't like heels too much....... she opts for comfort. We opt for looks and feel...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    As per Debutante my wife alo goes the flat route for comfort either sketchers or flat type beaded thong leather flops. She only has 2 pairs of heals both of which I bought her ( a pair black strappy sandals and a pair of silver pumps - 2 1/2") both only used for wining and dining evenings out. I walk well in 4 - 6" preferrably closed heel at higher highs. I think the training was when I cycled a lot - walking on toes in cleated cycling shoes off the bicycle.

The big thing I've noticed for comfort, is the angle and position of the shoes heel center relative to your own heel. The straighter the back / the more towards the rear of the shoe they are the more comfortable and natural the walk. I find my boots with the 4" thin flat rectangular heels so comfortable I don't even feel them on.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A few years ago, I was talking to a german woman and she was looking at a pair of heels that were no more than 2 inches and she said "these are too high, I cant walk in them". I just had an inward chuckle to myself that I can walk in heels up to 4 inches fairly easily and I'm a guy