Ok, so my wife seems no longer ok with me dressing. If I make any comment or reference to it I get a look. I want to join a support group but she is against that. Her reasoning is she is home all day with our daughter and she needs a break. With my hectic schedule I am only home before 10 3 nights a week. If I do a support group she feels that I will have even less time to spend with her and my daughter. Or the underlying reason might be she is afraid that I will get the support I need.

So. my question to all of you is would it be wrong to join a support group or make friends with other CDs without her knowing? I was thinking of finding one that meets during the nights I work late and just cutting out of work early. Or, I know a couple other CDs through e-mail and was thinking of meeting for drinks and support. The reason it would be hidden is this would start an argument since she feels I should be home early. The trouble is how am I suppose to get support if she is against it. I know some people on here dress in secret but is it ok to get support in secret?