Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday was THE day!!

Yesterday was THE day!!

Yesterday was the day my SO and I had agreed upon for me to dress en femme for the first time in front of her. So after she'd been here a while, I told her I'd be back in a few minutes, and I went in my bedroom and dressed in a mini skirt (which she had requested), a cute ruched top, wig, and white open toed shoes. I said "Ready?" She said "Yep, let's see you". I came into the living room and heard her gasp and whisper "Oh...My...God". Well, I thought this wasn't going well, and then she motioned for me to turn in a circle. When i looked at her again, she had this big smile on her face and she said "You look ADORABLE! You are SO cute!" I said "So you're ok with this?" She came to me and kissed me and said "Oh, we are going to have so much fun with this". So, this afternoon, we're going shopping because she wants to buy some clothes for me. I was hoping she'd accept my CDing, but I never dreamed she'd be as excited about it as she is. We sat and talked about it for hours, and she's as happy about me coming out as I am.
    Needless to say, yesterday was one of the very best days of my life.

WOW!! Its vary seldom that I'm lost for words! All I can think of is wow! You are one lucky girl! WOW!

Aspiring Member
    I can identify with your excitement Krystal.
    What's better than finally being able to dress in front of your wife and you get a reaction like you did?
    For me it was "Wow!
    Come on, turn around.
    Wow!"
    I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
    Run with it, embrace it, enjoy it.

Wow I am very happy for you both .
    Mistybtm

Absolutely wonderful. Enjoy all the closeness a supportive other half can bring.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Krystal, that is the kind of response you really want from your S.O.!! I am another one who is very happy for you!! Hope everything goes well on your shopping trip!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

This is so great -- sounds like you are both very lucky. Enjoy it all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Wow Krystal: Thats wonderful. I remember the first time I appeard "en Femme" in front of my Sweetie, I was sooooooooo scared. It worked out much the same as yours did! So I share yor excitement and wish you all the best.

Danielle

Congrads to the both of you.Know how you feel as the same happened to me.
    She even got me to go out dressed fem for my first time.No turning back now.

Terri

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    What a wonderful person your SO is! Will she be helping you with your make-up and so on when you go out together?

What creative ways have you found to show your appreciation?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

When we are accepted by our peers it is exhilrating feeling. But when we are accepted by our loved ones it becomes uncontrolled excitement. Congradulations Krystal on your new found freedom. Live it love it enjoy it!!!!!!
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I am so happy for you, I know you feel like the weight of the world just got lifted off you shoulders! Now you and your SO can open a new page in your lives together!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Wow is right! Great weekend. The best thing I ever did was to tell my wife, life got so much better after that! Congratulations, and have fun both of you.
    Tina B.

Gold Member
    That's awesome Krystal! Enjoy the shopping trip (and give her a hug from all of us).

Good for you! I'm very happy for you.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Kaystal, Thanks for sharing, it is heartwarming to hear your story. Having an accepting partner has been a life changing event for me. I wish you both the very best.
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets

Congrats Kystala,
    Hope it stays as new a it was today for both of you.. Remember a few things now that you have opened that door..Try and NOT let the dressing consume you, control the desires and keep it a partnered ordeal ( not to take any wind out of your sail) .. But most of all have fun and go with it.. I just would hate to see another story to where you fall into a "Pink Fog" and over whelm your S.O. have fun shopping make sure you pick a few things out for her as well!!
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I am very happy for you, Krystal. I know how much it means to have a SO who helps and participates with CD'ing - my gf has helped me so much.

It is one of my wishes that every crossdresser could have an understanding and accepting spouse and/or family.
    Last edited by Jay Cee; 01-23-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Add me to the list of those happy for you . One word of admonition.... beware of the pink fog.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Thank you for that joyous update. Congratulations... I'm wondering what kind of "fun" your SO was thinking of. It would be interesting to hear what has been going through her mind throughout all this.

GGG (Good Giving Game) GG MiamiMarie's Avatar
    That's so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Krystal!!!! I'm sure you are very excited. I'm happy for you. Have fun and make sure you let her know how special she is to you. xx Patti.

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    I am VERY jealous that you found acceptance, but I'm really happy for you! I assume those shopping trips are going to be tons of fun.
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

[SIZE="3"]Kyrstal, I am so happy for you and your GF. Doing things together is fantastic fun.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

That sounds like a pretty awesome day Krystal.
    The type of day that I only dream will happen someday.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"