Quote Originally Posted by ninapuella View Post
Thanks for the advice on jewelry. I havent been thinking of that yet. You look great in your photos.
Thanks. I blurred the face out mostly because I just threw on the clothes and I know little about hair or makeup (yet!) so I didn't want to spoil the pictures with my guy face.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
I think I have all 3 of those skirts, and I do love them. Might have to get the top!LOL I have to admit I am very much like Joanne, as I dress to please myself and no one else. Since my wife passed away I have no one to do my wig and my makeup anymore. I am terrible with both items, so I don't even bother. I just dress and go out as a guy in feminine clothes. Those that don't like it don't have to look!!
Yes, I was thinking of that too. I don't dress to please anyone but myself either, but the tips were kinda in line with the title of the thread. So if you don't care about not looking like a guy, then you may not need any of these tips. I just got a new purple blouse today that I love, it's a bit fancier than that one. Also, I found a skirt that I used to own at the Salvation Army. I wondered what happened to that skirt. I know it was mine too because I reinforced the waist. What are the odds? Yay, wednesday, half-price day at the Salvation Army!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
A lot of work and thought has gone into this thread.
I would say there is a lot of good advice here.
And it’s reflected in your pictures too.
Well done.

SUZY
I should have posted a picture of me just facing the camera and not posing for comparison. Yikes! I took the picture, but I was in such a hurry to delete all the pictures off the camera card I forgot to pull that one off first.

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
should add, make sure your boobs aren't too big.. The majority of GG out there don't have enormous torpedos. I disagree with the posing part entirely. Having been working with professional models for the last 17 years, I've not once ever seen any model posing in such a manner. Disregarding the fact I know you as a CD and also disregard the face blur and hair, I'd recognize the pose and photos right away as a CDer
Well, it could be because this particular pose mitigates a lot of the problems CDers have with trying to look like women. I lost all my bodyshaping gear a few months ago and initially I didn't care that much, but now I'm getting back into rebuilding my CD gear collection and hopefully I'll have a new set of gear soon. With the corset and pads and real breast forms I look a lot more like a girl in virtually any pose, aside from the broad shoulders. But as long as I don't face the camera/mirror directly, my shoulders aren't that noticeable.

I was browsing the forums after my return following a long absence, and noticed a lot of people having trouble with stuff I'd figured out over time on my own, hence this thread.