Thread: How much of your dressing/life is a fantasy?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink How much of your dressing/life is a fantasy?

Do u fantasize about becoming a "pretty woman" one day? (Maybe u even think u see her occasionally in your mirror?)
    But, u know in your heart, that's not likely to happen?

Or, you've dreamed of getting implants or having SRS, "some day"?
    Maybe you've HAD those surgeries done. And yet, your life HASN'T become as perfect as u thot it would?

Maybe one day u hope to live 24/7 as a woman. Or, maybe u DO, but it hasn't worked out as u thot it would?

Maybe you've made all your fantasies come tru!?

I know a little about this as Sherry is MY fantasy! I try my best to bring her to life and in turn, she does the same for me!
    Yet, at the end of the day, I realize she's NOT me and can never be real!

They say reality is all perception! What part of CDing, your fem alter ego, or your life do u think is, or has been, a fantasy!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dream of one day how someone dresses does not effect negatively their status in life. Does not make loved ones abandon. Does not cause strife that for some reason it does.

I don't fantasize per se of being a pretty woman. I guess you can say I dream of being a "hot and sexi" androgynous male, and dress and look how I wish within common decency stantdards
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

well my dresses are real, my lack of skill in make-up is real, and my dream of finding a gg that will love all of me is my fantasy,

im learning to be a realist
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Well, doc, as the saying goes, "Reality - What a concept!"

That's the great thing about it. When I create Billie, I can start with a clean sheet of paper, and become (temporarily) the persona that I want (read: fantasize) to be. So, to answer your question, all of it.

I realize when I step in and out, that it is that it is only a dream, and only a visitor in that world for a while. With that in mind, I enjoy and appreciate it to the best of my abilities. I recognize my responsibilities and priorities, and sadly, CDing is a few notches down on the list.

So many outfits, so little time.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Nope... I'm living my fantasy!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Yes! I dream and dare to hope that I can live as a woman ("pretty" is a perception) . I dream of FSS and GRS. Of acceptance by family members and friends. Whether or not I ever can achieve any of that, I don't know, but I keep fantasizing that it will all come true someday. I also realize that I am in another world and may never have the courage to move permanently into that fantasy world that we dream about. For that I am my own wordt enemy in that my fears have to be laid to rest to allow me to move ahead.

When I look in the mirror when im dressed I know that I am really Gwen. I might fantasize about how I will be accepted as Gwen or what I will be able to do as her, but I know that whatever does happen that the girl in the mirror is me and is real. maybe the real fantasy was thinking that I could hide this part of me for so long and be happy.

I love this threads, it gives me a sense of logic in this crazy roller coaster ride that involuntary am, yes, my fantasy is some day to be me, to live as me, some day to stop pretending to be this persona that has been created just because....

I dream of some day to express my self as what ever I was intended to be and be accepted by the people that surrounds me, in the mean time, yes, I'm fantasying, that's the only reason I'm still alive.

Love, Ericka.
    She's back

Well, Doc, ever since I came to terms with the fact that I will not opt for transition or SRS, all of it is now merely a fantasy.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Dressing is a hobby for me, one that my wife is okay with if I do it when she is not here. I am really just a man who likes to wear such nice things on a regular basis but not 24/7.

The realm of my fantasy entails to simply dress as I wish when I wish here at home and for her to be okay with it. If I were to realize this goal I am not sure I would fall off my perch or not. I would like to learn firsthand, though...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I dream of one day how someone dresses does not effect negatively their status in life. Does not make loved ones abandon. Does not cause strife that for some reason it does.
    Hmm, to me that sounds A LOT like, "World peace!"
    Sadly, I fear BOTH r complete fantasies, Pythos!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Hmm, to me that sounds A LOT like, "World peace!"
    Sadly, I fear BOTH r complete fantasies, Pythos!
    It is certainly a Vision statement!

Kaz is my fantasy - she will never be real and I know that. I just want to get to a place where I can make the most of that side of me before I leave this life!

But Pythos is right... wouldn't it be great for Sherry to be out and about in the real world... accepted, understood... just part of normal life?

We all wish!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I would like to all the above but I live here in the real world, I'm an ugly old man and no amount of femme will change that
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

The outward appearance does not define the reality. When I am with my SO, she is a woman to me. It is the inside that is real.

It is hard to accept that Barbara willl only be a fantasy

I second that Barbara!
    She's back

When you mean "fantasies", do you mean role play?

Nathalie is neither role play or fantasy for me. I show up in shopping malls, drugstores, restaurants, supermarkets, movie theatres. Starbucks, nightclubs, and try to pass as a woman. I love it when people don't flinch or stare. I enjoy the anonimity when I get it. I don't do this for thrill or fantasy, I do it because it's me, and, er....who I want to be in real life, at least once in a while. That's my reality, and I love it.

I had a sissy little girl fantasy for a while (....My halloween pics show it) , it's too restricting, and lacks the genuine honesty of human interaction with real society.

Not much RS. It's just as viable as any other part of me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning