Thread: Suzy’s excuse for shaving.

Suzy’s excuse for shaving.

My oldest son has been into keep fit and kick boxing for some time.
    If I ever need a bodyguard I have one.
    I was round his house this weekend and found a body shaver. Seems they shave some of the hair off there bodies.
    So there is your excuse for shaving off your hair! Just say you are a kick boxer.
    Just one problem. I don’t know about you but little skinny me could never pass as a kick boxer!

SUZY

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    So there is your excuse for shaving off your hair! Just say you are a kick boxer.
    Just one problem. I don’t know about you but little skinny me could never pass as a kick boxer!

SUZY
    Do they have Bantam weight Kick boxers ???
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    Do they have Bantam weight Kick boxers ???
    Indeed they do!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickboxing_weight_classes

However, I think that there are more convenient excuses, like "My wife digs it!"

alot of mma guys remove hair too, it makes them harder to grip in the ring. i just tell people i hate being hairy, not that anyone ever asks.

Ummmm ....I Don't like body hair.

Personally I don't need an excuse I just get rid of it, nasty stuff !!!!

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Sorry, body hair?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Sorry, body hair?
    Oooh sorry m'lady

Cute! But I might have a hard time convincing anyone that I'm a kick boxer since I have just one leg!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Cute! But I might have a hard time convincing anyone that I'm a kick boxer since I have just one leg!
    Gotta watch thoes one legged kick boxers!

i couldnt pass as a kickboxer.

Kickboxers are usually skinny. Maybe not anorexic bony skinny but certainly not the iron pumping muscular type.
    Kickboxing is all about developing high energy on short movements. So speed and flexibility are more important than muscle strength.

Swimmers shave to reduce the drag of the water over a hairy skin. Cyclists too.
    And you can always use irony:

- Do you depilate your legs????
    Ans 1 - Yeah! They look great when I wear miniskirts.
    Ans 2 - I saw Mel Gibson's movie and that made me think that I could try to find my feminine side... it wasn't there...
    Ans 3 - I'm not sure... I got drunk and I woke up like this... and I don't want to know how it happened...

I don't bother explaining it to anyone. After electrolysis and laser treatments, my face, neck, back, chest, legs and underarms are nearly hairless. I'm at the gym several times a week and no one has ever said anything or stared that I'm aware of. It is no one's business how much body hair I have. Having a good explanation is nice in case someone gets too nosy; however, no one is ever going to confuse me with an athlete.

Kick boxers are usually skinny?
    My son is 14 stone of solid muscle and 6’ 2”
    I have seen him fight! You should have seen the size of other guy!
    He won by the way.
    I think you might be talking about another sport Alex.
    All the best, SUZY

Hot Blooded Space People
    *sigh*...this brings back some memories, funny in retrospect but awkward as hell at the time...I probably should have at least tried an excuse, rather then telling my ex that I shaved my armpits, chest and botched my legs because "I felt like it"...although I guess that's true, strictly speaking...

Quote Originally Posted by AshleighDearborn View Post
    *sigh*...this brings back some memories, funny in retrospect but awkward as hell at the time...I probably should have at least tried an excuse, rather then telling my ex that I shaved my armpits, chest and botched my legs because "I felt like it"...although I guess that's true, strictly speaking...
    You could go with the other extreme and say "I did shrooms and thought I was turning into a monkey and the only way to stop it was to shave off all my hair." Or less extreme, "I just learned about Nair. That stuff is so cool! Once I started using it, I couldn't stop!" Also, swimmers shave to reduce drag, and any athlete that tapes up their legs will shave to reduce the pain from pulling off tape.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    My son is 14 stone of solid muscle and 6’ 2”
    It's not a rule of the sport. What I was saying is that you can be skinny and be a kickboxer. Maybe not a world champion, maybe just a local park weekend amateur or just a lousy kickboxer... with amazingly smooth shaven legs

Kickboxing is a melange of different Asian fighting techniques, Asian fighters tend to be skinny. So the image of the original kickboxers was of skinny guys. I didn't practice it much but I found out that being able to raise your knees to your chest gives you an interesting advantage when kickboxing. People with huge muscles can't do that. Unfortunately, I found that out when the other guys turned up having an interesting advantage over me when they raised their knees up to their chests and kicked me The only thing that my bigger muscular mass gave me was protection of my internal organs...

Your right Alex, I stand corrected.

It is fashionable for both men and women of today to remove body hair.

The excuse I use, is that I find hairy legs embarrassing.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Silver Member
    Try using an unpleasant excuse, such as a skin condition (folliculitis, cysts etc.) that may be helped by hair removal. They are unpleasant enough that most people won't push the issue and shut up.

Seems to me that if you're not really a fighting machine, claiming to be one is a good way of getting your ass kicked. You will eventually have to prove it.

The only answer you need: BECAUSE I LIKE IT.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President